tuscl

Hearing a few girls talk on the bus..honestly bratty girls who think they are al

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
K

19 comments

• jsully63
    5 years ago
    Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    obvious trolling lulz
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Anyone thinks they're always right is wrong.
    More common among the young, more dangerous among the old.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    good analysis gSteph. I've noticed that the more adamant someone is about being right the less likely he is.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    You sure you didn't dream this up from a Lindsay Hohan movie?
  • Don't comment on my post . u called me a bitch
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicole. Ummm, in defense of whomever called you a “bitch”. Have you viewed your avatar description lately? YOU CALL YOURSELF a bitch. Are you not proud of who you claim to be? Or are you not honest about who you claim to be? Just asking an honest question based on your own description of yourself.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    It depends on how bitch is used, it can be positive, neutral or negative
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Bitch, I really think you need psychiatric help. Young gals, if that's who you actually are, shouldn't be on forums like this day and night, creating a multitude of posts about nothing. When you get older you're going to look back and think "Why the fuck was I wasting so much time doing that?"
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Bitch, in my opinion (and it is only my opinion) is always negative unless I am referring to my three female dogs. I am a white dude and that term is never been accepted well anywhere that I am. Even in a black club; it is frowned upon if a white guy refers to a girl as BITCH in any context. Thus, I will always choose to error on the side of real respect unless she is truly a bitch.
  • Ummm, in defense of whomever called you a “bitch”

Pleasr stfu nidan. Obviously i wouldn't have made a big deal if the term was beibg used nicely or jokingly..

Therefore, in my defense , jackpruf most recent comment validates why I criticized him for calling me bitch..
  • Young gals, if that's who you actually are, shouldn't be on forums like this day and night,

Young girls use Instagram.I create threads on tuscl..and I don't even comment on all of them so it saves my time

U got a problem with that ?
  • It depends on how bitch is used, it can be positive, neutral or negative

Pleasr stfu icey. Obviously i wouldn't have made a big deal if the term was beibg used nicely or jokingly..

Therefore, in my defense , jackpruf most recent comment validates why I criticized him for calling me bitch..
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    My comment was meant for Nidan not you. I was pointing out the difference between the use of bitch on your profile vs that guy calling you a bitch.
  • Ok. I met another cutie tonight lol..I need to take it to next level..instead of just telling them that they are cute..they tell me I'm cute back lol
  • I miss this handsome ass Mexican guy from low income apartments that I live in(my apt is cheap and designed for students and temp living ..but many drug dealers live here cuz its apartments on student budget ).

He was so fucking cute but I never see him anymore

Whatever
  • Saw this cute ass British guy in a suit in downtown..I told him his suit was cute he said u look gorgeous too LOL
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicole. Yeah. I think you are correct. Time for me to take your advice.
  • Umm I shouldn't have had to explained to u how bitch can be used in a playful way but also a rude way lol...smh
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion