tuscl

Talked to two handsome cuties tonight!!:) score ..I should dress like this more

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Saturday, May 18, 2019 11:16 PM
K

18 comments

• I am.wearing classic sexy female dress Every guy and their mom and every female jeee has told mr they really liked my dress Maybe will. Post pic if ppl wanna see just so the world will know I have the prettiest dress K
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    You met their Moms as well? Where did you go? A family reunion?
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    How about where you met them, at the low income projects side of town? Lol
  • No dummies...at the bar
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    5 years ago
    Do youy ever wear a male dress?
  • woodstock
    5 years ago
    What bars do you normally hit up? 6th Street or elsewhere?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    They go to bars with their moms??
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    My ex took her mom to work one day.... bad idea lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    How a girl dresses is a huge factor in how guys will respond to her. Certain is so with me. SJG
  • How a girl dresses is a huge factor in how guys will respond to her. Examples plz^
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    For some guys, I really don't care what she wears.... if she's hot she's hot regardless of what she wears
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    High heels, makeup, and dress or skirt. That is the basics right there. Even if sex is not immanent, it still shows that she knows how to dress for sex. Makeup will get rubbed off, but that she uses it shows that she honors her passions. Her real colors will be coming to the surface. High heels are the greatest invention of all time. So everything else can come off of her, without taking off her high heels. High heels should always have straps on them, so that they will stay on. If she wants to go further, thigh high stockings also good. Garter belt, bustier, but any panties have to be put on on top of garter straps. Girl gets undressed in stages, but her high heels and thigh highs won't be coming off until after the first couple of rounds. No bra good. No panties also good. Girls are proportioned different ways, so some dress patterns more flattering than others. And the most boring place in the entire world is a nudist camp. If she wants to dress for the bedroom only, then maybe boob out open crotch teddy, thigh high stockings, open hand gloves, makeup, stripper shoes. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    They also make bare assed open crotch panty hose now. Real good under a short dress or short skirt. Good even if instant sex is not really to be. But then, maybe if the girl dressed for it, then instant sex will be! :) :) :) SJG
  • Why do u think giys go crazy for a girl that is in a pretty feminine dresd which makes her boobs look good but it isnt necessarily sexy or short ? Talking sbout long dress that shows curves but not skin tight..lmao how desperate are men
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Its fine. Most dresses will make a woman't hips look good. But most important is high heels held on with straps. Once things get going, her dress can come off, or even just be lifted up, while her high heels stay on. And even if things don't happen that fast, that she dresses herself such that it could happen, is a huge plus. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Woman should dress as though she expects to be ravaged, even though that might not actually happen. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nicole, look at the young women in this music video: [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion