tuscl

Up early today gonna do my makeup cook then go to low income neighborhoods today

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
K

28 comments

• Mate27
    5 years ago
    Wow! What a SJW!!

I bet it will only take about 3 years before you realize nobody gives a fuck, including the people you so think need your help.
  • Who told you that i was helping these people ?

Lmao
  • They don't need my help lmao no am not trying to help them.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    So a trip to look down on people less fortunate than you.
  • Eric2100
    5 years ago
    That's where the good clubs are.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Nicole, you're aware of the way you state things....I agree with Skibum on this, it sounds off.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Meat72, hopefully the poor can be mobilized into a revolutionary force, likely a violent one. At a minimum, a very disruptive force.

And Meat, just think about it, right now some of them are humping away, just like hairless bonobos. I bet that makes you really mad!

Nicole, what brings you to these low income neighborhoods, what is your interest?

A long regarded work:
    https://www.amazon.com/Worlds-Pain-Lilli…

SJG

Montrose - Live KSAN Radio Session (Live @ Record Plant, Sausalito, CA, USA 04.21.73.)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzC835bh…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWzPH4EZ…
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I presume Nicole’s motives are pure.

I’m sure she intends to provide badly needed desploogination services to needy men of color on a pro bono basis.

We should all applaud her humanitarian efforts.
  • @revi I don't appreciate u talking about me like that ...this is serious issue
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Sorry, cupcake. I apologize from the bottom of my Cowper’s gland.

So tell us, what grand plans do you have to eliminate poverty and social inequality in America’s inner cities?

We are all just dying to read the products of your dazzling intellect, wisdom and deep socioeconomic and political insights.

Will your plans be published in the Elsevier Social and Political Science Journal or just on TUSCL discussion board?
  • Again ^ stop mocking me. U clearly dont understand why I am going .I'm not going to write a fucking research article.. I never implied that ? I am going just do observe.....

@ ski @ icey

Umm why does me wanting to go to rhose places have to equate to me looking down on them? I have engaged with thr people ive seen there by having conversations with them.I am going to observe and to have conversation.what is ur problem?
  • So tell us, what grand plans do you have to eliminate poverty and social inequality in America’s inner cities?

I love how u mocking me is rooted in ur misunderstanding of why I m going tho these areas . LMAO.

never said that I had plans to eliminate poverty, I am going just to observe and converse ...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Ncole, For a while I volunteered for the St. Vincent de Paul Society, Catholic Charity which addresses the sorts of poverty created by the industrial age. I ended up doing these monthly counseling sessions with the clients, and then giving them food bags and vouchers.

I found that the clients were extremely practical and smart people. I learned a great deal from them. And our vouchers were a wasteful way of handing the money.

Rich people can afford to be stupid. Poor people cannot. They use more smarts to get through one day than a typical rich person does in a whole month.

After the de Paul Society boss came back from a vacation I told him we shouldn't spend so much time building dossiers on people or worry so much about having to give out restricted vouchers which are hard to use, instead of just cash.

After that he told me that they didn't need me anymore.

SJG

JEFFERSON STARSHIP - St Charles '76
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlGTGfMj…
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Going to the underprivileged neighborhoods just to “observe” might be regarded as offensive by the residents of those neighborhoods.

I would know. I used to live in neighborhoods like that.

Kids: “Mommy, Daddy, let’s to across the tracks and look at all the poor darkies!”

Mommy: “Wouldn’t you rather to go to zoo today? It smells better and they sell ice cream there!”

Kids: “Naw! We wanna to go to the poor neighborhoods and watch people being arrested for minding their own business! It’ll be just like watching ‘Cops’ except it’s for real!”

Daddy: “OK, but be sure to wear your Kevlar vests.”
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    This sounds like a great plan! Well thought out and with a solid justification.
  • Going to the underprivileged neighborhoods just to “observe” might be regarded as offensive by the residents of those neighborhoods.

Umm no there is a whole field of research dedicated to that: its called ethnography
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Nicole, the days is almost over and so far you haven’t gone to those neighborhoods you said you were going to. Why?

My best guess is because you are full of shit and never had any intention other than to stir up shit, pretending you were going to go out and visit your snobby self looking down on those who live in blight.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Do you want to just observe people walking around and such, or do you want to get involved in some way so that you can talk to the people. And what is the reason for your interest?

Really Good:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B371yayK…

SJG
  • Oh and @reverend and everyone :

I said I wanted to OBSERVE AND TALK TO THESE PPL. I want to have a conversation with them about their lives. Like I did last time.

@ reverend and to anyone who agrees with him ...his analogy isnt relevant

The kids were looking for entertainment.who the fuck said I find this enteraining ? Feedibg your curiosity does not equate to "entertainment " .
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Well sometimes I think you have to get involved in some of the programs which will be running there, before people will be willing to talk to you.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Like here we have:
    https://www.shfb.org/

Over 19,000,000 meals so far in 2019.

And then I say the very best is in San Francisco
    https://www.glide.org/

SJG
  • Many people go to war torn areas to see ruins etc...hence there are many different reasons people observe things which do not pertain to entertainment

God forbid that he make me as dumb as people on this board and forget that there are actually many other reasons and situations other than for entertainment which cause people to want to observe other habitats!

Thank god
  • Many people go to war torn areas to see ruins etc...hence there are many different reasons people observe things which do not pertain to entertainment

God forbid that he make me as dumb as people on this board and forget that there are actually many other reasons and situations other than for entertainment which cause people to want to observe other habitats!

Thank god

Thank god
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    And then here in Kansas City MO

https://amncollective.tumblr.com/

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    But you're "observing" "other habits" for your entertainment, not for anything of any intrinsic value or to help the community. That's in poor taste.... "Ima go look at poor people and maybe talk to a real poor person! I better hurry up and do it while its still light out coz we all know how dangerous poor people are!"
  • But you're "observing" "other habits" for your entertainment, not for anything of any intrinsic value or to help the community.

No. Going to see holocaust areas is not entertainment.you do it for personal fulfillment but u dony like go say "ooh I'm going to Auschwitz to have fun"

Having fun= entertainment . I'm noy going to have fun cuz seeing this shit makes me sad sometimes..I'm going for personal fulfillment ..and not all forms of fulfillment =entertainment, as ive just explained
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    entertainment doesn't have to be fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion