tuscl

Do you think that wanting to go to strip club just to see how men go goo goo-gag

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Lol

32 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I definitely goo-gagga.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    You are welcome to join me while I gooo gaaaggaa. Then, you can research my condition by asking me questions on the spot. Troll me all you want.
  • TrollWarnBot_Updated
    5 years ago
    Warning! The following profiles in this thread have been classified as troll profiles.

Nicole1994: Real person but posts troll content.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Yes, but her troll tits are FANTASTIC! WARNING: Vodka infused wine kicking in!
  • How many times a week u drink that ^
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Men don’t go to strip clubs to watch other men having melt-downs over beautiful women, but I’ve certainly chuckled at other men slobbering over a particularly awesome looking dancer or noticed other men being amused at how awestruck I appeared to be over the woman whose looks punched all of my buttons.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicole.... on average.... once, but sometimes twice.... good stuff...want some?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I will drink the vino while you try on all your sexy outfits and makeup in front of me. No cuddling required. I will give you my honest opinion on all your favorite attire.
  • Men don’t go to strip clubs to watch other men having melt-downs over beautiful women

I know I was saying that I like to do that ! Lol what do u think about Nicole doing that

will drink the vino while you try on all your sexy outfits and makeup in front of me

LMAO WTF YOU ARE TALKING LIKE I TOLD U THAT I WANT U LIIKE THAT WHICH I DONT
  • JK DONT SPEAK 2 ME AGAIN WHO TELS SOMEONE THEY WILL WATCHBTHEM CHANGE AND GET NAKED

VERY CREEPY U WERE NEVER INVITED TO SUCH ACTIVITY
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    LOL.... you never told me that. I am offering my consultation services....just in case. One never knows. In marketing, you must accept 8 no's before getting a yes.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I never said you have to get naked. You have assumed too much.
  • Oh ok ya apparently I did ...lol.
  • LOL.... you never told me that

WTF YES I HAVE HOW MANY TIMES. HAVE I TOLD U BEFORE THAT I AM NOT ATTRACTED TO U
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    LOL... I was affirming to you that YOU NEVER told me that you want me ... "LMAO WTF YOU ARE TALKING LIKE I TOLD U THAT I WANT U LIIKE THAT WHICH I DONT"
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Oh, by the way, I have yet to speak to you. Not certain if you mean, "don't write or text me", so I continue until you specify. After all, you are an aspiring "lawyer". Lesson number one... words mean things. Be very specific. lest the judge will throw out your argument or debate or bitch session or whatever you aspiring lawyers want to call it. I am not a lawyer, but lawyers hire me for specific arguments/debates to win their cases.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’m
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    watching from a distance...
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ careful, she may accuse you of being a peeping Tom even though you never said such.
  • @nidan I know rhe importsnce of words and although pretty much didn't think u mesnt watch me change nude..obvi there was a solid chance u could have meant that cuz thts why men typically men when they say watch u try on outfits

Hence..I was being reasonable..even then, I wasnt sure if u actually mwsnt change nude ..and the only reason I made it sound like I thought u meant that was so because if I actually asked if that was what u meant, of course you would have said no and then I would be never known the truth.

So I acted like I thought u said that to see what ur real response would be

Hope that make sense
  • If does not make sense I will repost comment with no typo lol
  • Trust me I am a wordsmith queen and that is why I will dominate the court room ok

Thx
  • Nidan. There is big difference between assuming and making ressonable assumpton ok....

U can't call me out on that when it is. Common fact that guys usually mean watch u change when they say that

And again, because u did not explicitly say that, I didn't think you meant that but I knew there was a plausible chance u could have meant that because of cultural norms regarding what men saying "watching u try on stuff" usually means...so I just called u out for it ahead of time b4 u could explain urself instead of asking if that was what u meant so that I could know ur true answer and thus prevent u from saying an obvious "no" and lying had I asked you "nidan by that did u mean watch me change " ?
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    If Nicole does well in law school and gets a great Job at a premium firm her first seven years In Court will be carrying a bag for senior counsel and running errands. Everyone does that at a big firm.
  • Umm not if ur plan is to work for top civil rights litigation as opposed to top corporate firm right after lol
  • @skibum omg I hope I can actually do well like that would be a dream come true right..hehe
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Most of the guys have a fairly blank look in their faces most of the time.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Top civil rights litigation? I think people who do that as a job are a cancer on society, especially those who work for the enemy known as the A.C.L.U.
  • Maybe...honestly my ideal career path that I would like to pursue after law school if I can get in does not involve working for any firm.

But if I don't get my ideal career which is very likely, then yes. I would wanna do civil rights litigation...

U said u think civil rights lawyers are a cancer to society ..umm ok thx for telling me ur negative opinion what do want me to do about that?
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    What you do Nicole is of no interest to me. I just stated an opinion.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Not so oddly enough, the only clubs where I see men looking like they're having actual fun are the expensive ones with very low mileage. At cheap ones or ones with high mileage, men don't make much eye contact, have looks of shame, guilt.... and don't tend to stay too long.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    A lot of women do seem to be intrigued by the strip club environment.

In our underground circuit, a lot of the Mexican bar waitresses look very interested, and particularly in how the men are looking at the dancers.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion