tuscl

Asking for a friend

Fun_Loving_Fella
Everything you need, nothing you don’t
Friday, May 17, 2019 12:11 PM
I personally define the strip club "Little League" as follows: Going to a strip club, gets a few dances, feels some boobies (and legs, thighs, buns, bellies, boobs again, backs, nipples, belly buttons), gets a hug, maybe a cheek kiss, says "thank you", and leaves. How many of you are in that category?

19 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I think there are some posers on here that are still just bat boys.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I think that's the vast majority of strip club patrons.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    But we’re the pros aren’t we? If you want a job done well hire a professional.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    So do you call the TJ mongers the Major Leagues ?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I thought that was the Mexican league ;)
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    TJ mongers belong in the Mexican League.
  • Kajohnston
    5 years ago
    You mean there’s more like the big leagues? I must be doing it wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Based on your criteria... I'm past the "Little League", probably AA.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Well hell! Based on your criteria, I must be a black belt then! Wait!!! I am a black belt. Apparently in more hobbies than one. Lol. I always get as much service as I choose. I think the dancers can tell what I want and they target me for such.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Yeah, in many strip clubs you can't do more than that. In our Santa Clara County clubs there is no touching at all. We have very tough LE. Now true, sometimes there is even lots of DFKing. But that is when one girl will get into a strange mood and wants immediate OTC. And then we have an underground circuit. And we also have some girls who are much loved and very capable OTC providers. I think the real league change is when one has shifted from ITC to mostly OTC, and is waking up with strippers in the mornings. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Doesn't call them CF or ATF, but has ongoing relationships with them, bedding them regularly. SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I would like to be a HOF in the Mexican League. In the COI I'm looking to hit a VIP home run with one swing of the bat.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    In COI little league players disappoint the girls, unless they offer up big league tips to still do little league activities. Like SJG said, some areas don't even have a major league team. So little league is as far as you go.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ But you can still be bedding down with the girls regularly. SJG
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Mostly Little League for me with one or two stints in the minors.
  • TrollWarnBot_Updated
    5 years ago
    Warning! The following profiles in this thread have been classified as troll profiles. Fun_Loving_Fella: Malicious/harassment troll profile. IceyLoco: Malicious/harassment troll profile.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I think the midget leagues are for OTC guys, who look at this like it is the pros when its just a kid's game.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I actually don’t have any friends because of how malicious I am
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Had a great 'little league' day yesterday, a 1st time doubleheader. Usually go to the club nearest me, but had extra time, so went to check out this club across town. Sadly none of the players on that team made a pitch I wanted to hit ( not my type, a little heavy, one was just right (looking) but would not smile even when tipped), So, drove to my favorite club and it was 'batter up'. Took 3 different players back for a dance, each one different, each one fun. Last one was a lass I'd played with before, this time I showed her the pitch I like, sent most of 2nd dance in mutual nipple twisting, boob caressing mode. Great game.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion