tuscl

Why do a lot of people in low income communities and strippers have kids that t

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
K. Just wondering..like why are teen pregnancy rates highest on low income communities? How do u not do proper birth control if you cant even financially take care of urself? I am lost.

29 comments

• Icey
    5 years ago
    Is it that these groups may have the highest actual pregnancy rates, or that they simply are more prone to keep the babies? I don't believe in vilifying women for choosing to keep children, just as I don't think its right to vilify them for abortions.
  • Nah...I'm just curious as to.why teenage pregnancy rates are spool much higher and prevalent in low income rather than middle class communities
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yes it should be their right to shit out as many children as possible. It’s shouldn’t be a problem at all for them, it’s not like they have to pay for any of it.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Literally the answer has been the same throughout time. They have nothing better to do. It's the same reason why they sit there and watch tv all day; invest more in a better tv than investment deeds. Busy middle class folk majority of the time are too busy working to fuck.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Investment seeds*
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Poor people have abortions less often.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    @IceyLoco definitely helps. But that begs the question. Why force anti-abortion laws into effect if its needed?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Anti abortion laws rarely stick... the media sensationalizes them, but they get overturned.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Also keep in mind the cost of the morning after pill and all that. Its like a thousand bucks. The poor are less likely to have insurance.
  • King_Gambrinus
    5 years ago
    Low income people are statistically less educated and/or have a history of making bad/risky decisions. This leads to unprotected sex and unplanned pregnancy. Repeat over generations and the cycle continues.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I always thought low income folk had
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I always thought low income folks had more babies because they couldn’t afford cable TV.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^I think a lot of it is single parents working to put food on the table not having the time to properly supervise and support young people, whom when left to their own devices make poor decisions based on what they see all around them.
    When I was young we didn’t have cable or internet but we had someone an adult home when we came home from school in my case it was my grandma some of my friends with working parents came to my home most afternoons we were not alone or allowed to be alone with friends until we were 15 or 16 and even then no girls were allowed to hang out in a room with a closed door, it wasn’t just me I’m sure many of you folks my age remember the same or similar rules.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @25. Exactly. Same with me.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    education levels and intelligence don't correlate. Some of the most inept people with zero life experience that I've met, have had higher degrees.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Most of the time in low income realms, a girl will see pregnancy as her only chance at a future. For one thing, she thinks she can get the guy to marry her, and that that will work out. She is just playing what looks like it is the best card she has. So access to contraception and abortion make no difference. What does make a difference are educational and career building options.

And then in some places in the US, there is now only abstinence education. This tends to be in poor white areas and it is big problem.

https://www.amazon.com/Red-Families-v-Bl…

SJG

More Frances Fox-Piven
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B371yayK…
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Meet The Alabama Doctor Who Could Face 99 Years In Prison For Providing Abortions Under New Law
    https://www.democracynow.org/2019/5/17/m…

What Does a Post-Roe America Look Like? As Anti-Choice Laws Multiply, Many Already Are Living In It
    https://www.democracynow.org/2019/5/17/w…

SJG
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Abstinence only sex education.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well, they call it Abstinence Only education. And for many places in the US that is all their is. Severely reduces college attendance and graduation rates. Furthers our move to a two tier society.

SJG
  • loper
    5 years ago
    When a herd of deer doesn't have enough food to forage they spend all their time having sex, exacerbating the over-grazing problem. Poverty enhances the instinct to reproduce. A lot of human behavior is beyond our control and even sometimes beyond our scrutiny, and not necessarily productive.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ agreed!

And this is why we need political consciousness raising, and then revolution!

When women have more options, the birth rate really does come down. This is evident in other countries which have more of a safety net.

SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Because they have sex
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    In the organization I am building there will be vastly more sex and vastly less babies

SJG
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    Ignorance breeds ignorance
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    People think it is sex which makes babies.

Well if you look at it though in various cultural enclaves, usually its the more sex the less babies and vice versa.

If we expect to survive on Space Ship Earth, we have to get the birth rate way down.

SJG
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    @IceyLoco but that doesn't explain why they still try to bring up anti-abortion laws. There's got to be an agenda to suck a useless law.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    They try to create anti abortion laws to coddle their electorates. Stupid and religious people buy that shit up then go out and vote for those politicians.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ agreed!

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    What we really need in this country is freedom from religion....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion