tuscl

ON GUARD PISTOLA!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, May 16, 2019 6:25 PM
I SHALL DEFEND MY FAIR MAIDEN!!!!!!!!! TIME FOR A TUNE!!!!!!! Pistola is a giant faggot, When he watches full house he jerks off to Bob Saget, To Nicespice he must have an obsession, After he sucks off SJG he has to freshen, Nobody is as gay as Pistola, Tell your mama I said Hola, NOW HAIL ME!!!!!!!!! HUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

28 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    HUUUUZZZZAAAAA
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    White Knight is a poet, yet doesn’t know it, cuz his feet don’t show it. !!! HUUUUZZZZAAAA
  • THEWHITEKNIGHT
    5 years ago
    TIS OK PISTOLA LOL WE SHALL WAIT AS YOU ATTEMPT YOUR COMEBACK!!!!!!! MAY WE WAIT FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY OR UNTIL THE LOVE FOR MY BELOVED RUNS DRY........ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUUUUUUUZZZZZZAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    MackTruck also seems quiet tonight. I hope nothing happened to the poor guy :(
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Like, y’know the shit truck getting spiked with ghb
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Oh how adorable. Pistola hides behind a female persona to admit how much he loves macktruck’s balls!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ Nah, it was just one who theatened to punch me. Most of the rest was more emotional/psychological.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    For a second I thought nicespice was talking to herself. Then I noticed the difference is spelling. Nise !
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    The fuck? This homo calling me out? He best back the fuck up before he finds what Pistola is about Dont you know the gun is mightier than the sword You gonna capped go down and call me mi'lord Damn boy you act like you've never seen tits before Girls all over the world and you be tripping over this slanty eyed whore All she does is smoke out and talk shit She know she secretly want the Pistola dick And fuck you, you the fag, you gay Walk your ass over to BK and order a dick so you can have it it your way Dont try to Rhyme Creep Or get fresh You get Bitch slapped Backed Up Left dead Next time bitch ass you come with some better rhyme Huzzah motherfucka you just got owned you mine
  • THEWHITEKNIGHT
    5 years ago
    LOL ONLY TOOK YOU 2 HOURS TO COME UP WITH IT!!!!!!!!!! HOLD UP IMA ABOUT TO HAVE SOME FUN YOUR SHIT IS DEFINITELY MAD WEAK SON KEEP PICKING ON THAT STRIPPER GIRL IMA GONNA SHOVE YOUR HEAD IN A TOILET AND MAKE IT SWIRL U GOT A BIG ASSHOLE...TOTALLY LOOSE IM UP IN HERE LOOKIN LIKE DR. SEUSS YOU UP IN HERE LIKE SOME WANNA BE J DILLA TAKE A SEAT PUSSY, AND WATCH DIS KILLA HUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    2 hours nah more like 5 minutes About the time it takes you take to finish It's ok you star struck from nicespice Girls prolly dont talk to you in real life So keep living out that internet fantasy About being spice's bitch ass trick pussy Lol at this fool talking in all caps U mad bro? Chill out, drink some peach schnapps Dont get mad at me cuz I'm a playa See through trick bitches and keep on slayin My head in a toilet bowl ye shall flush Shit keep dreaming you just a puss What happened to your medieval accent Did you lose it when your ass got waxed? Speaking of assholes yours is enormous Spices dildo must be shaped like a tyrannosaurus Spice be fucking you with that t rex with all her might She creams in your asshole, that's why they really call you the white knight Fuck off little fan boy
  • TrollWarnBot_Updated
    5 years ago
    Warning! The following profiles in this thread have been classified as troll profiles. THEWHITEKNIGHT: Comedic troll profile.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^LOL TRY RHYMING NEXT TIME WHY DONT YOU PRETEND YOUR NICESPICE FOR THE NEXT HOUR, AND WE’LL ALL JUST SIT THROUGH THAT AGAIN. JUST ADMIT IT, YOU CANT GET ME OUT YOUR HEAD YOU GAYER THAN RIGHT SAID FRED YOUR VIRGINITY, YEAH I TOOK, NOW YOU IN A CORNER ALL SHOOK I RIP AND I RHYME, I WRITE THE MUTHAFUCKIN BOOK SO LEARN FROM THE MASTA, FUCKING BITCH ASS ROOK LOL ALL DAY HUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    That’s write its me mutha fucka
  • TrollWarnBot_Updated
    5 years ago
    Warning! The following profiles in this thread have been classified as troll profiles. nisespice: Parody troll profile THEWHITEKNIGHT: Comedic troll profile
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    It's obvious the white night was your queer ass Muddy. Your hornier than a dog with three balls and would fuck your own mother if you didnt know any better. You've been kissing this chicks ass since you arrived on the scene. Want hot asians, I'll tell you where to go, it ain'tto san Antonio for some cocktease And you rhyme like shit.
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    Yes. He has always been kissing ass. As displayed here [view link] HUUUUZZZAAA
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    "Oh how adorable. Pistola hides behind a female persona to admit how much he loves macktruck’s balls!" ^^^wow! The level of unwanted sexual harassment has been crazy.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    @ pistola, quit professing your love for me through your fake nisespice account. NO MEANS NO
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    "MackTruck also seems quiet tonight. I hope nothing happened to the poor guy :(" @nicespice... thanks for your concern sweetie! I am fine though. I had to step away to get a break from the harassment. Pistola is relentless
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    I don't get the anti-nicespice thing
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I like how Nicespice plays victim when she gets off on malicious trolling and manipulating desperate tricks lol
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I like how Nicespice plays victim when she gets off on malicious trolling and manipulating desperate tricks lol
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ and you don’t fuckn reject from the loony bin is what you are.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Its good someone is calling her out openly lol
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    My favorite thing is that the majority of these accounts whining about nicepice trolling have alternate accounts themselves. HUUUZZZAAAHHH
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion