tuscl

Proper response to “would you like an LD?”

Fun_Loving_Fella
Everything you need, nothing you don’t
Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:45 AM
There’s a lot of discussion about how to handle the “wanna dance” girls. I don’t let them bother me. Whether or not I’m interested it’s not something that gives me anxiety. I don’t consider it a stressful thing. In fact I welcome the girls that come right up and ask if I want a LD. I usually tell her I’ve already got one right here (and point at my long dick).

9 comments

• gSteph
    5 years ago
    Yes, no, maybe later, let's talk about that. What ever the truth is.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Proper response is I’d certainly like a blow job, works like a charm everyplace I go. ;)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ Huh? That's fucking retarded. Who call their dick "Lap Dance"?
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    LD only if it's long, TD if you're thick, that's what girls like more.
  • GhostOfHell
    5 years ago
    Well if a dancer approached me and asked if I'd like an LD. I would say. No thank you I'm here for the ladies. Now if she asked if I'd like a dance/lap dance. I have 3 standard answers. 1) No thank you sweetie. 2) If I'm not sure or not ready for dances yet. No thank you sweetie perhaps later, I just arrived. 3) If she is hot but not my type. No thank you, you are hot/beautiful but not my type.(I need to change that one as it usually turns them more eager). If they persist I don't stress I just make a game of it and practice my conversation. Some will get touchy feely and get me ready for when I see a dancer I do want. Then I tip her a $5-10 and excuse myself.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    "No, but thank you."
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    "Not until I've gotten to know you better."
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Buying dances is a chumps game! Best is if you select the girl and approach her yourself. That way she can see that you really like her, and that can have a huge effect. But if the girl approaches you, she is not doing anything wrong. It is good. But you will still have to decide how much you want to get involved with her. I would suggest that you just recognize her assertiveness and go full throttle no limits with her. But no, you don't want to buy dances. Have to deflect that. So: 1. hand her money immediately. 2. Suggest that you and she get to know each other some, get her to sit on your lap, get to know her, let her know where you are from, why you are in town, how often you will be in town, what you do for a living, and why you are in that strip club. Find out if she lives in town and ask if she lives alone. You are trying to learn about kids and any SO. She may or may not want to tell you at this juncture. 3. Continue feeding her money and turn on some charm and get a front room makeout session going. 4. When it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. 5. Then take her home with you and continue to bed her regularly. SJG Stephan Hoeller [view link]
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    It depends on my mood and on my attraction to the dancer. Most of the time, I just pass but occasionally if I want to see what's available in the VIP room, I will ask her to sit a minute to discuss.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion