tuscl

Perfume

loper
just looking for a little human contact along the way
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:33 PM
My fav. in one of my regular clubs just started wearing heavy perfume. I told her I couldn't get any dances and why (wife). I hope she stops. Anyone have the same problem?

20 comments

• Why isn't it wife enough 4 u?
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Why is not relevant.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I don’t have the same concerns as you so I actually enjoy when I’ve got her scent keeping me company on my drive home. This isn’t even from dancers with strong perfume (just enough that they smell nice when you get up close and personal), so I can imagine how that would be a problem for guy who have someone to go home to.
  • GhostOfHell
    5 years ago
    Yeah like it's too late man like if you've kissed your wife hello before you shower and throw the clothes in the hamper she already knows. That is unless you already douse yourself in Old Spice before you get home. The video below is not safe for work but you don't have to be logged on to view. [view link]
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    Being a widower I don’t have that problem, however I’ve been turned off by dancers who drench themselves in Victories Secrets’ cheap eau du toilete which is terribly overpriced and who’s odor I find unattractive. I was in VS with my ATF last week (she was modeling lingerie for me) when she started looking at the various scents. I was surprised that she didn’t know the difference between perfume (concentrated, expensive, requiring just a dab on her thighs and perhaps a touch behind the ears) and cologne or toilet water. Makes me wonder if some of the dancers I’ve encountered have been using perfume inappropriately.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Smoke too. Both linger in your car for 2 days.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    My wife doesn't care but I do. My cf wears no scent at all. Its fucking amazing to just smell clean.
    5 years ago
    My wife too is sympathetic to my need to club, so much so that she often accompanies me. But too much scent is a complete deal breaker for me in part because it triggers allergic attacks and a runny nose in a strip club is usually a bad thing.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Most strippers quickly learn not to drench themselves in Eau du Skank, but every so often I'll come across a girl who hasn't learned this yet. Most recently for me was the Cuban girls who briefly landed here before moving on and I know enough Spanish that I told her one blank that she was wearing too much perfume (since of course she spoke no English). Have no fear, after a lean night or two, your girl will figure this out quickly enough.
  • Tiredtraveler
    5 years ago
    I'm not married but I won't get dances from a dancer who bathes in $5/gallon walmart perfume. I made that mistake years ago when a large breasted dancer had some sort of scented body lotion on her chest and rubber he boobs in my face, it burned my eyes and skin. I got the strangest look from the bathroom troll when I took off my shirt in the bathroom to thoroughly was my face to stop the burning.(one of the few times I was glad of a bathroom troll because the bathroom was spotless). She came by my table later tried to sit on my lap offering a nude dance with the promise of more. I flatly told her her lotion burned my skin when she rubbed my face at the rail and please do not touch me. She started to act offended but I told her I had to go wash as my eyes were burning and my skin was turning red.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Agree on strong perfume. But there was one dancer that liked to rub lotion on me. All over. Nice.
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    I've never worried too much about perfume smells.....what I did worry about is when my dogs would stick their noses in my crotch excited at the smell of a new female. Fucking dogs were going to blow it for me. Now I usually have a change of clothes to wear to the club and can wash anything off my face and neck if need be.
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    Once traded a bottle of quality tequila with an ATF I was seeing OTC for several years for a small bottle of her perfume. The ATF has since retired, but Her pictures and a bit of her perfume trigger some great memories. And no, I don’t man handle myself. She was a very cool lady. Someone I respected and considered formally dating.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I love it when girls wear perfume. I love it when strippers get all close so I can smell it. It enhances their natural smells and tastes. If you are married and going to strip clubs, then you need either a marriage councilor or a divorce lawyer. SJG Richard Smoley, always good [view link] Sun, Sand, Prostitutes? Dominican Republic has legal prostitution [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    VS isn't overpriced, I love the scents...and they're usually on sale, like 3 for $12 or something like that, plus they're big. I like fruity clean scents on stripper hoes. I think expensive perfume is a waste for the strip club.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "I think expensive perfume is a waste for the strip club." Makes sense to me! SJG Richard Smoley, always good [view link] Sun, Sand, Prostitutes? Dominican Republic has legal prostitution [view link]
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    I am the opposite of some of you. I told a CF this past week (in much kinder terms) that she is on probation and needs to start smelling good or I will only get 1 dance.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Perfume mixes with her smells and tastes. Magnifies, but does not cover. So in case you don't end up bedding down with her, you can still smell her. And you can tell her about that the next time you see her. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Yeah - perfume is a danger for PLs w/ an S.O. - as well as that FIV smell if you're not careful - that shit is strong AF especially w/ some females
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Perfume can nicely amplify that FIV smell, and the DATY taste!! SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion