tuscl

Why is is so hard

exxotica
Atlanta but I'll travel in a heartbeat if the money is right
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:11 PM
Finding decent strip clubs for black women...it’s so irritating ..black clubs are usually ghetto and club looks Shitty bad management etc or mixed/white strip clubs are racist or discriminating ..does anyone know where a decent strip club for black women is??? Sheeshhh

21 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    From what I hear if a club hires to many black dancers then it becomes a black club and then there is no going back. So it may be some of that. But damn girl if your down in Atlanta you should be good money. It’s kind of the black Mecca in the USA. You try NYC, Philly or Baltimore? Pretty chocolate friendly cities right there.
  • exxotica
    5 years ago
    There’s no going back..I wonder why that is but I’m looking for recommendations of actual places
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^There are a few clubs here in S. Florida,that might work for you, but the mixed clubs like to hire slim, non ghetto looks, I don't know what you look like so I can't really make any recommendations, BTW what do you mean by there's no going back don't get that.
  • SGTJDIZZLE
    5 years ago
    Their are some Black Women Dancer Clubs that seem O.k in the Broward County, Florida Area. Near Powerline Road. However, I think they might be on the mixed side. I have not been there in many years but, their is also (or was) a Black Woman Dancer Club just north of Miami off Interstate 95. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the name of it. That place was considered a decent place by some. In West Palm Beach, Florida a Club called Sugar D's is mostly Black Dancers. However, that place is known to be a Hustler Club and quite small.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Sugar Ds is closed, there is a club called Pink on Powerline that is mostly AA, the others are mixed, and more Cubanas than any other group of woman, there are a few AA clubs in Miami, Body Club, The Office, Club Lexx, and the Mint come to mind, but she states she wants to avoid ghetto type clubs, without knowing her look it's damn near impossible to offer a recommendation.
  • SGTJDIZZLE
    5 years ago
    Wow! Never knew Sugar D's was closed. Were they raided? I have heard they had some legal issues.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Lots of problems there including a murder, and a lot of fights.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    There are 20 black clubs in Atlanta. If you can't find one here that you like, you better give it up.
  • exxotica
    5 years ago
    Not giving up nothing but anyway ..thanks y’all .
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    It’s kind of management POV thing 25 where once they hire enough black dancers, the clientele for those most part will be black, the music will go mostly hip hop, and the club will have a hip hop/ghetto vibe and other ethnicities won’t apply anymore. I have not personally witnessed this myself but I have heard of it happening.
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    Your best bet in finding a decent strip club for black dancers would be Atlanta, Georgia... If you can afford to relocate, that would be your best option... If you can’t make it as a Black Dancer in Atlanta, Georgia then I’m sorry you won’t probably be able to make it in any other city/state...
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    The only somewhat upscale black club that comes to mind is the Club Onyx chain - they have a club in Philly, Charlotte, and Houston - they had in one in Dallas that's no longer open - I visited the one in Houston about 6 years ago and thought it was pretty-good but IDK how it is for dancers
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Unfortunately nice upscale clubs don't seem to hire too many black dancers and the few they hire are usually not the thick types that happen to do well in black clubs
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Papi, Might you explain to exxotica a Papi dancer? If that's her picture, she seems on the way.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @exxotica. If you are willing to move, then hands down, a nice upscale black club is in Centreville, IL (club Onyx)... very upscale and nice. Plus, there is PTs right across street with mixed dancers and several mixed upscale clubs within miles (Scarlets, Hustler Club, PTs, etc). Then, my FAVORITE non black club with hot black dancers (my favorite type) is The Pony in East Cape Girardeau, IL. Also another favorite of mine with excellent black dancers, yet mixed club and very upscale is The Shady Lady in Salina KS. You could always just take a week long road trip to check those out. PM me when you do and I will come play with you to at least make the road trip worth the trial. Your avatar is my kind of dancer profile for sure.
  • SGTJDIZZLE
    5 years ago
    Yea. I agree with some of the other posters. I would happen to disagree that Clubs may be racist as a reason they do have many or any Black Women. IMO which I think by my own limited observation is the Clients of Strip Joints often prefer thinner, more petite Women. Not to mention a pleasant personality. I seen some very pretty Black Women who can be very successful and make a huge amount of $ at Strip Joints. However, they appeal to a certain type of customer. Generally White Men. Especially those White Men such as myself who have a very high preference for what I judge as "Pretty Black Women". I can tell you just by my own observation that many White Men. (Not all) do not prefer heavier Women of any race. I hope you can find a club you can be successful and happy at
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I don’t really know what to think, if there’s some subtle racism at play or not, but I am not interested in the fat asses or exaggerated boobs, that seem to be prevalent in mostly black clubs, I like tall thin women of any race myself.
  • exxotica
    5 years ago
    Ok thanks y’all ..good input
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Some places have black clubs and some places do not. But where I am, most of the clubs do have some black women. In Atlanta you've probably go more black clubs than anywhere else. Want to post some photos? SJG Richard Smoley, always good [view link] Sun, Sand, Prostitutes? Dominican Republic has legal prostitution [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    racism plays a huge role, its hard to get decent shifts, some are charged a higher house fee. its about managers hiring who they think fits a white middle class image of attractiveness
  • BGSD3100
    5 years ago
    The reason it's hard is because two tubular structures, called the corpora cavernosa, have become engorged with venous blood.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion