tuscl

I Am a Gentleman

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
I may be a lot of horrible things. But despite all of my foibles, I am, at least, a gentleman.

As a gentleman, I have been known to occasionally canoodle moderately unattractive women just to be polite.

You know how it goes. You’re out on a late night love safari. You’ve had too much to drink. You’ve focused your attentions on a young lady who has made it plain she is prepared to go home with you and exchange bodily fluids.

All systems are “Go.”

But once under the bright track lights of your home and with the liquor starting to wear off you realize the “beauty” you brought home is actually a bit of a “beast.”

But there she is, smiling hopefully as she stands butt naked in the middle of your living room. It would be unimaginably insensitive to tell her you’ve changed your mind so, “Hasta la vista, Baby!”

That would be the wimp’s way out. A real man just grits his teeth and says to himself, “OK, let’s get this over with!”

There are actually some unexpected benefits of canoodling moderately unattractive women. For one thing, being rather more desperate for male attention than their lovelier sisters, the moderately unattractive woman can be counted on to show very high enthusiasm in bed. Afterwards, the moderately unattractive woman is more likely to repay your kindness by picking up around the house, doing your dishes and sweeping up. If you request it, she is also more likely to cheerfully go fetch you a pizza before she leaves.

If there is any pizza left, I often let her take a slice so she has something to eat as she walks home.

After all, I am a gentleman!

11 comments

• I don't care about if a man is a gentleman..I care about if.he can intellectually and emotionally respect my views.

Just saying lol
  • I don't care about if a man is a gentleman..I care about if.he can intellectually and emotionally respect my views.

Just saying lol
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I respect people's right to have their own views but the idea we have to respect the views of others is childish bullshit.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Have to agree with ski bum.

I support anybody’s right to hold and express their opinions regardless of how idiotic. But I also reserve the right to express my view that, not only are their views dead wrong, but that anyone holding such a view mist be an ignorant, possibly illiterate moron to hold such an absurdly uninformed view.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I don’t know about letting her take home a slice of pizza, unless it’s like dominos otherwise that’s just a bridge too far.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    TBH arguing about viewpoints is just a visceral act with no real impact on anything....but it affords us a psychological wage
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Has it occurred to you, Gentleman Rev, that SHE may be feeling the same thoughts when she sees your shriveled bag of peanuts hanging high?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Lol! The kind of gentleman the reverend is...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ASO_zypdns…
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ lol. I’m gonna try that technique... scratch my ass and make her sniff the fingers.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    What?

Doesn’t everybody do that?
  • Pistrolla
    5 years ago
    Prays da lawrd reverend
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion