Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Support of Single Moms

FishHawk

The mustache makes the man

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Earlier today I drove past Eden’s Cabaret. I always read what they put on their sign out front. This morning it said. “Come on in, Support Single Moms”. I think it was still left from yesterday. Still pretty funny.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Smash that like button

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Let us know when they put the sign for "buy one get one free BJ"

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

Papi, that’s at the club around the corner, but you better be up to date on your shots.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Front room GFE, back room FS.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement