tuscl

Marry, fuck, and vote for

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Looking at the list of declared 2020 dems, there are only three that could be determined not prohibitively ugly: Tulsi Gabbard, Kirsten Gillibrand, and Marianne Williamson. Now, I would marry and fuck Tulsi, and even vote for her if you held a gun to my head, but the game doesn't work that way.

I'd marry Marianne Williamson. Her connections and high-profile philanthropy would provide outstanding networking and business development opportunities. As an added bonus, her standing in arts & culture as an author would get you invited to several outstanding banquets full of delicious food and interesting people. Even more, I believes she cleans up well, at least in the image searches. Completely unfit to be POTUS and leader of the free world.

Fuck Gillibrand to get it out of the way.

I would sacrifice marital or carnal bliss with Tulsi Gibbard for the good of the nation. Of the three, and many of the other candidates, she might be the only one with enough backbone to stand up to Putin, Xi, and even our frenemies in Europe and Asia. She also seems to be driven by love of country and a sense of duty rather than political ideology or self-aggrandizement.

IRL, even if she does miraculously win the nom, I'm still more likely to vote GOP, though.

3 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I'm holding out for Maxine Waters to throw her wig in the ring.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    It was nice if when Gabbard secretly went to Syria to suck Assad's cock and call America's allies terrorists. Bet Putin wet himself over that.
  • Array
    5 years ago
    Thank you, Gammanu, for enlightening me. Until your post I had never heard of Marianne Williamson. She sure looks good for 66 years old!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion