tuscl

I AM THE WHITE KNIGHT OF TUSCL

Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:07 PM
AND WILL DEFEND HER HONOR, NO MATTER WHAT. HAIL ME FOR I SHALL RESCUE THOSE DANZELS IN PERIL HUZZZZAAAA!!!!!!

26 comments

• CC99
    5 years ago
    I've thought about making a white knight troll account before, that's actually amazing someone else did it.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Are you going to save us from how boring this troll persona is?
  • THEWHITEKNIGHT
    5 years ago
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CC ANYWAY DO THESE TROLLS BOTHER YOU MY DEAR NICOLE??? NICE SPICE ARE YOU IN NEED??? BJ99 I BOW TO YOU POLEDANCER, I, I, I, I LOVE YOU APRIL9424 I'M HERE FOR YOU BLONDEBOMBSHELL STOP BEING SUCH A WHORE PINKSUGARDOLL COME BACK, I SHANT THINK OF THE DAY AGAIN, DEAR GOD STRIPPERCUTIE MAY I LAY WITH YOU IN SLUMBER LOLITALOVE TAKE MY HAND AS YOU DANCE FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME NINABAMBINA YOU DROPPED A DOLLAR MY LOVE, NOW WE CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER JOIN ME MY FELLOW KNIGHTS AND RIDE WITH ME AND FELLOW KNIGHT NIDAN FOR THE GLORY OF VAGINAS, MAY THEY GIVE US GRACE HUUUUZZZZAAAAAA!!!!!
  • Zeref
    5 years ago
    WTF lol
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    bump
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Bump
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Is your white knight behavior only for females? What about certain members here who are in the closet about being part of the LGBT community?
  • THEWHITEKNIGHT
    5 years ago
    YES NICESPICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DEFEND THE FAIR MAIDEN ICEYLOCO WITH ALL OF MY MIGHT.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Wrong
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    How noble of you, sir WhiteKnight. May I also ask another task of you? Can you please send bitcoin over to my MackTruck account fair sir? [view link]
  • THEWHITEKNIGHT
    5 years ago
    FOR YOU MY LADY FROM THE LAND OF CHINA........ANYTHING I BOW TO YOU, MAY YOU ACCEPT ME INTO YOUR HEART
  • -me
    5 years ago
    Lmao, love this thread
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Holy shit! He made it! My brother in arms, the knight with the mightiest jousting lance! The lance made for Penetration beyond the mighty LDK!
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    I'm not readin any of your posts unless they end with HUUUUZZZZAAAAAA!!!!! ... that chest thumping, animal cry makes you thewhiteknight this place needs
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    OK. I have a bag of popcorn in the microwave. I am almost ready to punch in the two minutes to let it pop.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Want my CashApp so I can send you nudes?
  • L-Kira
    5 years ago
    You are pathetic, I'm the real knight creating a new world where evil shall be eliminated.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Huzza! This thread is the best! Great job! Lol! I bow to your impressive sarcasm!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ sarcasm?! WTF!! This is the real world shit that all PLs live for !
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Roflmao!
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Congrats to THEWHITEKNIGHT! He/she/IT set a new record for time it takes to get on my ignore list! I'll ever see a response from this fool, but if someone wishes to past it along, I'll read it. What a tool!
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    SJG is trying to do your job. CC needs you
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Where are the bitcoins? I’m starting to think the OP isn’t a true white knight after all—just an insincere troll.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Yea where are my shitcoins bitch? I will need to dumpa load in your basement
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Don't make me do it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion