tuscl

I truly miss Bare Elegance and Paradise Club in NYC

GhostOfHell
New York City
Wednesday, May 8, 2019 2:19 PM
I was a late starter to the strip club game having been in my late 20s in 2003. But at least I got to experience Bare Elegance and Paradise Club a few times before they closed. Pure dives and I loved every minute of my visits. Bare Elegance was just that small and nothing fancy but most nights I would find Alex there and for a small fee she would wrap her beautiful natural breasts around my cock and I was in heaven for 20 minutes. The first time the blood rushed so fast to my cock that I nearly passed out. Now as I think about it the song she always danced to on the small stage was very appropriate... The Beatles', Come Together. Savannah was another stunner... oh how I wish I hadn't lost her number. I actually shed a tear when I found out they closed. Paradise was different but not all together different. I had passed there a thousand times thinking it was just a tiki bar until a coworker told me to try it out. Fairly large stage and regular strip club layout with a few hidden gems. Upon my very first visit after a few of those famous stand up dances Puerto Rican Tiena took me down to the dark basement and planted a kiss on my cheek, grabbed my cock then led me back to the main floor where she danced on stage displaying her small tits and sweet pussy. I had about 2 years of craziness there before Rick's closed them down.

2 comments

• TimJo
    5 years ago
    My main NYC clubbing experiences were in 2013. I had to fly to Manhattan once each month for work, and we generally stayed in the Times Square area. I would often walk over to Cheetahs at the end of the night to take in all the spectacular sights. No wild VIP moments for me, as I was clubbing on a tight budget, but dances out front with some of the most aggressive, sexual European women I've ever met. And now I see that Cheetahs has since closed.
  • GhostOfHell
    5 years ago
    Bare Elegance was nothing fancy at all. Separate entrance but above the dirty video store on 50th right of Broadway. If I remember after climbing the stairs to the right were 4 square tables 2 on either side of the room 2 restaurant type chairs each. Centered between the tables was a 4'x8' stage maybe 4" above the floor with a pole in the center. To the left there was a bar and a pool table but that area was always very dark and I only ever saw the other 2 male employees back there, the other male employee was the door man. 4 maybe 6 dancers on most nights and they took turns greeting you and bringing your beer when needed but it was usually Alex who did this and she was also the DJ when not occupied with a client. Further to the right past the stage were 3 or 4 curtained booths each with a table and chair. There was no lap dancing out in the open. For $200 for 20 minutes you took confession in one of the booths. That brothel er club was probably there for many years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion