tuscl

Crazy Women, and in Strip Clubs too

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
I have encountered a person who has really shaken me up, a woman, maybe late 20’s. People say she is “insane”. And I have seen her try to steal things from people and try to get people to take sides and to start physical fights between men. They say she collects garbage.

This person is totally gone. I can’t see psychotherapy being effective on her, even as it is intended to. I doubt that she would remember what she had said 10 minutes before. Only interest she would have is if she could get psych drugs, or money for street drugs.

So you can see that the probability is that they would put her on psych drugs. It makes it easier for police, paramedics, and psych hold ward techs to deal with her.

But I still don’t think this is right. She was not born that way. “Insane” is just a common term. It does not actually mean mental illness, not in today's lexicon.

So psychotherapy would not work, and I am opposed to psychotherapy anyway. Over some things they could incarcerate her, but such still requires evidence, where as the drugs do not. Don’t have to resolve any he said she said stuff. Just give her the drugs, and convince her that they are good for her. And as I have seen, most of those on them readily accept this idea. The psych drugs, from my view, have the same sort of appeal as street drugs and alcohol.

Should have interventions at earlier ages.

In J. K. Rolling’s novel “A Casual Vacancy” they follow a girl from age 6 to 16, who is really difficult. They do try to work with her in the school system though. Its not drugs and it is not really psychotherapy. Its just school counselors. And then one guy has gotten her onto the girl’s rowing team. Seems to be doing well with that. Earlier intervention into the home scene with the drug addicted mother would have helped. But this does not mean that the mother should be exonerated financially, though I think she has nothing.

This one 16yo old girl and her history are having a huge effect on the town's politics. They see her as emblematic of the children of low income people, and so they want to keep such out of their town’s school system. Earlier intervention and resources would have helped. But to me this does not mean Psychiatry, Psychotherapy, or Psychiatric narcotics.

I think about some of the more off-the-hook girls at our local strip clubs. Some of them do have a visceral appeal which is extreme. But some of them I could see as being nuts like this, really problematic, too dangerous to engage with outside the strip club, or like to drive around in your car or spend times with.

Some of them have been really interesting. But some of them also quite concerning.

SJG

23 comments

• Icey
    5 years ago
    I wonder what trauma she faced and why she is homeless at such a young age. The system failed her.....and continue s to fail society's most vulnerable
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    This girl sounds like she might be perfect for you. But does she like gravy? How about goats?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Johnsmith, why are you responding for the sole purpose of being an asshole?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    This country has a huge mental health, psychotherapy, recovery, and salvation apparatus. The purpose it serves is to create a huge underclass of family scapegoats.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Some of the girls I have meet in our local strip clubs, to me they seem nutty, and I think they would be very problematic to deal with anywhere outside of the strip club, and with bouncers on duty!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Girl telling me about all her drug stuff, on top of alcohol and tobacco. Talking about how a police officer pulled her over just so he could get a good look at her bouffant. He whole life is saturated with petty dramas.

I ask why she doesn't drop all the mood alterants.

She says, "To do this job I need to have a buzz."

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Some of the women who work in strip clubs bring the kinds of attitudes which would get them 86ed from other jobs within 20min
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    She sounds perfect for you.... would your mother mind if she and her kids moved in with you
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I was planning on referring her to you.

SJG
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    no thanks SJG.... I don't need anymore crazy...... but thank you for thinking of me
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    With some girls it does seem that the only way to fuck them with reasonable safety would be in the strip club.

SJG
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    “Some of the women who work in strip clubs bring the kinds of attitudes which would get them 86ed from other jobs within 20min”

Damn...why you gotta call me out like that? :(
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I don't think they're dangerous, but they tend to latch on to guys too much and getting rid of one is a pain. They're an emotional drain and drama queens
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    “I don't think they're dangerous, but they tend to latch on to guys too much and getting rid of one is a pain. They're an emotional drain and drama queens”

Wow, nice summary of how most of the board feels about you.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Some though, in my opinion, are even worse. Expect problems if with then outside of the strip club.

SJG
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    There is a certain amount of crazy that is desirable.... Maybe mile high club, blowjob while driving, fucking on the balcony of your hotel overlooking the pool, sending you nudes and asking you to bring lube because she wants you in her ass tonight....that kind of stuff is good crazy. I'm thinking this bitch is more boil your bunny kind of crazy.

You are right SJG, just fuck her in the club.... don't let the sun hit her, she may be a vampire
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    But then there's crazy like standing on the ledge of a high rise and asking you to jump with her and you're afraid the cops will accuse you of pushing her if she does it. Getting high and wanting you to fuck her on the ledge. Wanting to commit a crime with you.... that kind of crazy...
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I don’t do crazy. That shit is for the birds.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Some of these girls would cause trouble most anywhere, except the strip club.

I agree with Nidan111

SJG

Alabama Passes Near Total Ban on Abortion as Part of “Stealth Campaign” to Overturn Roe v. Wade
    https://www.democracynow.org/2019/5/15/a…

Georgia State Senator Jen Jordan (D) dissenting
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyhIg3O_…

King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man - 2015 live
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3028oDEK…

21st Century Schizoid Man / Alterd States
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plWK_oaV…

King Crimson Epitaph Best Version -- Greg Lake sings
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFsqacN1…

Rainbow - Street Of Dreams
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxKZPytR…
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Article in Spectator Magazine, decades ago. Said most sex workers - strippers are fine. But if you find one who changes phone numbers every week and who is always talking about ex SO's stalking her, then turn your back and run.

SJG

Richard Smoley, always good
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N04WHX1N…

Sun, Sand, Prostitutes? Dominican Republic has legal prostitution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FthM86ds…
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ impersonation troll, best to ignore.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Watchout, this new impersonation troll has blocked me. Best to just ignore this troll.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Troll removed, thank you founder.

Our society, working through the mental health system and via the middle-class family, our society creates and maintains a huge underclass of "crazy" people.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion