tuscl

What's the best compliment or flirt line you've heard in a strip club?

Sunday, October 15, 2006 11:46 AM
I thought about this the other night. I was in a nude club and the dancer I was tipping smiled at me and said she'd like to see me dance nude and she would tip me. I've also heard in the past a line like "you should be dancing for me." I suppose an even better flirt is not in the words but when a hot sexy girl gives you a certain look like of desire when you're standing inches from her and she just let you check her out real good. What's the best flirt line you've heard?

9 comments

• parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    The best line I ever heard, said to another customer, was at this little club in SC. Voice from the VIP area: "Oh Candymann... Ooh... Fuck my ass... Fuck it raw... Pack my fudge... Tickle my tonsils from behind..." Then this little old man walked out, zipped up his fly, and went to the bar for a beer. I was stunned!
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    A hand in the appropriate area and an “I want to suck your cock.”, whispered in my ear.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    What about, the WORST flirt line? "Wanna dance ..." :( I'm always amazed at the girls who have no skill at interacting. "Wanna dance" is the common derisory description used in the TUSCL reviews, but I've seen a hundred manifestations of the "wanna dance" attitude. I guess girls get money by just being numerical in their attentions -- first one, then another, no waiting, no attention. But usually I suspect that the "wanna dance" girls at a given club are not doing half as well as the girls who spend a little time paying attention to a customer. There are also the girls with the script. "I have perfect double Ds and it will be the best dance you've ever had and I used to be a professional dancer so I really like my job and we can go in the back and play and let me tell you baby we are going to get along and ..." all delivered in a rapid monotone. When she's finally done with her speech, and you politely decline, she disappears silently only to return in half an hour with exactly the same speech, as though you'd never heard it before. Grrr ...
  • train
    18 years ago
    "Let's go in the back. My pussy needs attention."
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    New Meat's bedroom-eyes approach, straddle, and soft-breathing-in-my-ear melted me in 30 seconds just last night. Without a word. Whew. (Are you listening hotties?) Followed by the less-intimate but effective: "God, I'm glad you're here. I need some cock." (long-time regular jumping onto my lap.) "So I hear you like to grind." also works for about any non-fugly. DG
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    "Are those real? Is it OK if I touch them?" When I hear that, I KNOW it's gonna be a hell of a dance!
  • Mickkeyc
    18 years ago
    "when a hot sexy girl gives you a certain look like of desire when you're standing inches from her and she just let you check her out real good. " yes that does it for me. it holds the promise of more....
  • Mickkeyc
    18 years ago
    "What are you doing after I get off work tonight?"
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    "You're no good. Do you play the drums?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion