tuscl

Met the Maestro ! Ultimate Strip Club Hound

Saturday, May 4, 2019 7:54 PM
Incident happened a month ago and still cannot stop thinking about it.

I visit several clubs in Austin, TX. From time to time I run into same customers in multiple clubs. Our only connection is we are strip club customers.
Sometimes engage is usual locker room banter - enjoying strong drinks and naked women.

Last month went to a charity dinner and ran into SC bro - let's call him Greg (not his real name).
Saw him from far with a beautiful woman in a fine gown - and decided to act as if we don't know each other.
He spots me as well. Mr Greg decides to wave at me and comes over with his wife.

Greg: How are you doin Roger? Good to see you here !!! (handshake and hug)
Me: Good to see you
Greg: This is my wife Italia
I shake hands with Mrs Greg
Me: You are very beautiful
Mrs Greg: Oh thank you

... some light banter related to the charity ....
(I am fairly quiet through the chat)

Greg (to Mrs Greg): We both are taking Art class together
Mrs Greg: (lights up) ... oh that is wonderful.
Mrs Greg: Ever since Greg has joined Art class he is much more relaxed. He works all the time which is not good for him and not good for family. I told him to take interest outside work. So glad Greg joined this class.

I recognized the italian accent, so to deviate the Art class topic asked
Me: Where is that beautiful accent from?
Greg: Italy

... some more talk around the town where she grew up. I have visited her town - so enjoyed this part of conversation.

Mrs Greg: What type of Art do you like?
I was hesitant, so Greg gives me a push
Greg: You know, us newbies (with his hand on my shoulder) - we like art from all over the world.
Greg: Eastern Europe is recently coming on strong. It's bold, its beautiful.
Me: (still quiet - attempting to nod along)
Greg: and honestly dear, sometimes we have to get inside the artist to really appreciate the art.

Me (to myself): Fuck - is this real or both Mr & Mrs Greg are into it and simply pullin my chain?

Me: I'm just learning. And appreciate Art from all over the world - even if I don't understand the Artist
(damn I am proud of that full sentence finally!)

.... some more talk - and I excuse myself. Eventually I leave early ....

============================================================================

A month later.
If this was real. I met a Maestro! Have not seen him since that Charity - but eager to hang out with this cool and smooth dude in SCs.

On the other hand ...
1. Women have great sixth sense - even if she is an italian beauty from Northern suburb of ultra fashionable Milan.
2. I can't believe Mrs Greg does not know what Mr Greg is actually up to

Let's simply assume the above to be true.
So either Mrs Greg decides to adopt "don't ask, don't tell" - not uncommon with rich wives.
Or Mrs Greg is in it with Mr Greg - and decided to have some fun with me
(When Greg spotted me - he could have told his wife - this is guy I see in strip clubs all the time - let's have fun with him)

Definitely I plan to revisit this topic with Greg when I see him next.
Depending on how that goes - I don't mind sharing with Mrs Greg - more openly - my favorite learnings and experiences from Art school !

Anyway for now - I have met the smoothest guru of all gurus.

5 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    Good story Roger. Even if Greg was completely full of shit, seems like a dude I would want to buy a drink for haha great read.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    A smooth operator. I would not have that savoir faire.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    can't take it off my mind.
    I don't know of anyone who's been able to pull this off (if its true)
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    That is hilarious
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Everyone deserves a friend like that. Well, not randomloser and 25iq. Nor SJG and iceycumstain.

Anyway, you should have asked if his wife has a younger sister. I love Italian women, especially northern Italians.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion