tuscl

Girls form oppressive religious families

So I don't know what's going on but the number of girls I have made connections with on SA from repressive religious families is statistically significant. Is this me or are others seeing the same thing? My latest girl is a beautiful girl next door type. Baptist, Jehovah's Witness, Pilgrim and I think one Lutheran but that last one was some time ago and I don't recall.

17 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    ....so I Nicoled the the title it should say "From"
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Also to qualify I mean these girls are from very religious families with strict ortodox interpretations. I have no problem with ones personal religion so I apologize if the way I worded this offend anyone. It's just something curious I have noticed in my relationships.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Most of these girls worship money and the sex is a religious experience for me.
  • Okeigh
    5 years ago
    I grew up in a very religious environment, devote with ideas of sex being that it was only appropriate between a man and a woman within the bonds of marriage. Being taught this throughout one’s life makes sexual activity a very auspicious and intangible topic. The first time I made out with a girl and it got increasingly more sexual, it became almost an unholy feast of sexual emotion. We both had the same beliefs, but wanted to bang as well. We stopped short and then the shame kicked in. Meetings, disciplinary action, etc was completed in our religion for something that I, once tasted very much craved. I suppose what I’m saying is that for me, religion made sex an untouchable object full of emotion and duress if anyone got near without the proper marriage license. That made it even more exciting for me, and from what I observed many others. The “you are so bad! I can’t believe you got me to do that!”s in the world are fulfilling what many like me have felt was a demonic passion fueled by lust, and more enjoyable because of the potential spiritual/religious risk.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I think many of these girls that get into SA have convinced themselves that Sugaring is different from prostitution.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    Okeigh. so true.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    @Warrior that may be the internal calculus of many of these these girls. I think it may be an easier form of rebellion and independence than stripping and getting completely ostracized from their families. Also one interesting phenomenon is they are around older men much of their lives and young men are segregated. These girls definitely prefer older mature men.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    This may be perceptive bias on my part because I prefer traditionally pretty next door type girls. They are not getting all tatted up and looking ghetto.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    @Okeigh I agree that repressed sexual desire can result in all kinds of explosive unpredictable behavior when its unleashed.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    True believers following idolatrous religion are on the rise. Less common though in strip clubs. :) :) :)

SJG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I’ve never had a Seeking Arrangement account, but I grew up in an environment with strong Catholic values. Clearly, it failed to do me any good.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    @nicespice, that’s because Catholicism (and the Abrahamics in general) praise and reward failure and denigrate and punish success. Most people are at least subconsciously unhappy with that state of affairs, and the smartest rebel.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "praise and reward failure and denigrate and punish success"

I don't think that is really true, but I can see how it might look that way.

But they do seem to be anti-sex, the idea that sex has to be regulated and controlled, and is only excusable if it is for procreating.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Haha Nicespice! Txtittyfag may finally agree with you on something.
  • supnfun
    5 years ago
    I had a SB arrangement about 12 years ago when SA was getting their feet off the ground. She was definitely religious; devout Catholic. But...she was from a poor home and wanted something better. She graduated from culinary school and now owns a respectable restaurant...
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Sometimes if a girl is raised in an oppressive environment, she swings hard away from all rules when she rejects one rule.

Also the fact is girls from religious upbringings who reject being a good little chaste princess may get their purse strings cut.
  • -me
    5 years ago
    This is a very common phenomenon. I used to see this mostly in Mormons I knew growing up, but "pk's" aka pastors kids were just as bad. Basically the pressure to be perfect has a polarizing effect. Either they are perfect or they rebel the worst with really not much in between.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion