tuscl

Stripperweb, what is wrong with some of them?

Friday, April 26, 2019 5:47 PM
I asked a simple question and you'd think I asked for a kidney because not only were there several comments that didn't answer the question before someone finally answered it, I've got two of them being assholes to me

65 comments

• Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    @Maskath What simple question did you ask?
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    why a girl had asked me "how long have we known each other" When i asked her why she said that, she didn't actually answer And before you say maybe she forgot, i didn't get that impression
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    SW is an alternate universe and pretty-much the 180-opposite of TUSCL - they have Soviet-style moderation over there and anything posted that slightly differs from their neurotic world-view will be met w/ vitriol - no experienced TUSCLer bothers to post there and plenty of TUSCLers have gotten banned for stating their opinion. Post the question you asked.
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    @Maskath I need more clarification... Was this question asked either by your CF or by a random stripper you just met at the Strip Club?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Da question: [view link] My answer: Her question seems silly and I wonder weather she is on some kind of drug. Deploy the System!
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    i did post the question i asked , it was why a girl asked me " how long have we known each other' It just seems like an odd thing to ask and i'm sure you're aware i'm not an experienced TUSCLer
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    i did post the question i asked , it was why a girl asked me " how long have we known each other' It just seems like an odd thing to ask and i'm sure you're aware i'm not an experienced TUSCLer
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    Evasparking She's my CF
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    In defense of stripperweb, however, creating more than one thread asking about the antics about a CF isn't too well received on TUSCL either. Then you get labelled a RIL and potentially a troll.
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    Papi already gave a good answer. They are like North Korea ready to execute anyone who doesn't fit their views. Just like North Korea, one minute they seem agreeable to a stranger but the second you violate any rule, you're on the chopping block from what I've heard.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Yeah the responses in that thread seemed pretty assholey.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    In SW, for the most-part one is only allowed to ask questions they like, or post how awesome dancers are - i.e. the question or post can't be about you, has to be about how awesome they are or in-line with what they think. If you don't get it then best to avoid that site.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Yeah, one thing I wish that site would do is allow men to post in the Industry Discussion Sections in general. I can understand keeping the blues out of Hustle Hut, because we have all dealt with the irritation of the customer who likes to give advice about doing low priced extras, and thinking that insight entitles him to a free grope. But I don't understand the rationale for keeping them out of the rest of the sections like Stripping (general) and Club Chat.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^Upon thinking about it, even then I don't understand the keeping men from posting on Hustle Hut either. After all, I'm sure some could give out useful stuff as well. Oh well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ how's the TUSCL dancer section going, still slow?
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I posted on there once and that was enough. I haven't even looked at it in over 10 years.
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    Simple. They hate PL's guts over there.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Hmmm. I’m lost. I read that SW post That Nicespice gave link too. Nothing about it seemed assholey. The answer was clear to me. They reason the Strippers ask that question is simply to make basic conversation. Nothing really more than that.
  • King_Gambrinus
    5 years ago
    Recently a girl went off about how she hates regulars and doesn’t want to deal with them. Then a few more echoed her sentiments. I took a few business classes at the local junior college, and learned that repeat customers is one way to be successful in the business world. Any normal strippers care to chime in on regulars?
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    Seems to me like they answered your question. Not sure what all the fuss is about by the OP.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    @papi The dressing room went away when the front room and VIP merged. I created a thread just now to test it. I can find the thread if I go to my profile, but it’s otherwise inaccessible. So it’s nonexistent for now.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    @King Gambrinus that’s interesting. I can’t speak for dancers, but I always assumed dancers would like regulars for the most part because at least they know regulars will spend on them. In other words, regulars seem to make it less of a guessing game because obviously dancers can’t read minds as far as which customers find them desirable That being said, I’m sure there are drawbacks to regulars as well I, too, would like to hear from dancers about their thoughts on regulars
  • King_Gambrinus
    5 years ago
    Here are some quotes: “I don't like regulars. I mean if customers come in multiple times and remember me and wanna spend money on me that's great but the dude who wants us to have some kind of personal relationship and expects me to give him my number and stay in touch and talk to him like were friends? I avoid them like a disease. I like being the customers favorite stripper, but nothing more than that. The regular-y type of guys see you as more of a friend or significant other and hope that you wil see them as more than a dollar sign.” “FUCK regulars lmao, I hate them. Too much work, and they wanna text you and talk for free. Fuck that. Give me 2-3 guys who wanna spend a few hundred each or one guy who wants VIP and knows how to tip and I'm good! Don't need any bullshit whiny reg who thinks we have a connection outside of a business one. Short term regs are fine for like 2-3 visits and then they expire. They start demanding more for less, like oh honey if you want more, you have to pay more. Tell them that and they ghost or think an extra $50 is adequate compensation for hours of emotional and mental labor.” Sounds like lazy strippers want to get paid for not doing any work. I get it, regulars might be a little stressful and emotionally draining at times. But so is any job. I got a promotion at my job to a more stressful position. But it comes with a pay raise. If a guy is voluntarily coming in to spend money on you, why complain about it? If they are not spending enough to make it worth while, let him know or tell him to come back on a slow night.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    thanks for sharing those quotes. both of the first 2 quotes basically mention that some regulars become attached.and see it as more than just a business relationship. before I even read those quotes, i figured that would be one of the complaints about regulars. i understand why that would be difficult for a stripper to deal with, but all jobs have drawbacks or things the employee doesn't like. king_gambrinus.....i 100% agree with your last sentence and i think that sums up everything perfectly.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    The girls on the pink forum are full of shit as usual, they trash everyone I haven't got the patience to read that shit any more.
  • King_Gambrinus
    5 years ago
    And of course, strippers NEVER do otc.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Ooh goodness. I know exactly what thread is being referred to. [view link] Fun fact: *I* was the one who created it. It was during the time the stripper lockdown thread on this site was still circulating and racking up a bunch of posts. I knew *my* personal opinion of the types of customers who have tried to lock me down before. But there are other dancers who feel differently and I wanted to create another discussion of it with other point of views. What I’ll say is that it wasn’t my intention to go “off about how she hates regulars and doesn’t want to deal with them.” I’ve already done that plenty of times here on TUSCL. Nor did I post that thread on Stripperweb to be validated in my feelings (though a few posters certainly did)—I was more interested in a different point of view than mine and encourage a little back and forth on the topic. If you read the OP again, I even pointed out the possibility I may not be quite maximizing my profit. And sure enough, a few girls who love keeping regulars chimed in their two cents as well, a couple of them especially elegantly. There are other threads I’m sure you can point to that’s an anti-customer echo chamber. But that’s not one of them. But the good news is, if you still have issues with that thread feel free to take them up with me here. You won’t get banned for it. :)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @nicespice you rock and I mean that, but I refuse to read the pink forum it’s like trick boi but instead of just a few dumbasses the dumbasses are all over that place. Being in business myself over a long period of time, I’m on a lot of industry, forums many different subjects come up, but that place constantly bites the hand that feeds it and I have less than no use for the website.
  • King_Gambrinus
    5 years ago
    It would also depend on what type of club you are at. A big city club with lots of traffic and regular tourist/business visitors is vastly different than a small suburban dive with less traffic and more regular customers. I could see regulars being a negative at a high traffic city club but almost a necessity in a smaller suburban club.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    stripper web is where aging hookers try to convince themselves they're not just aging hookers. I read the thread... They sound like hardened 30 something year old whores....
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “And of course, strippers NEVER do otc.” I don’t claim personally that I was 100% pristine in my stripper history. But I will say that for me, having an attitude of being indifferent when a guy tries to throw a “meet up with me me OTC or I’ll never spend a dime on you again” kind of ultimatum (whether explicitly or implicitly) makes it a heck of a lot easier for me to resist those kinds of shenanigans.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    " I could see regulars being a negative at a high traffic city club but almost a necessity in a smaller suburban club." this makes sense a lot of sense to me. my club is the smaller suburban type, and they mostly sell lap dances by time rather than by song. the 2 way contact dances START at 115 bucks. i buy these 115 dollar dances regularly, but a lap dance that starts at 115 bucks doesn't seem like it would be easy to sell. therefore, the strippers at my club probably do need regulars--even if its only a small handful of them
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Fuck I wanna be Nicepices regular. Wtf no!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Refer back to the supposedly hateful thread towards regulars, and one poster on there even talked about the merits of (and advice on) building regs in tourist heavy clubs.
  • King_Gambrinus
    5 years ago
    Also, I think some guys prefer to have regular girls because they enjoy the service and they know exactly what they are going to get rather than gamble on a potential ROB. I'm sure there are a few guys who legit get attached more than they should. But most just value some sort of consistency. Like I go to the local hardware store instead of Home Depot. I know the guy and I know I'm going to get consistent service. Home Depot is a crap shoot if there is even anyone there to help at all. But I'm sure every once in a while, Joe at the local hardware store gets a customer who comes in and talks his ear off for hours about some bullshit project and only spends $10 on some knick knack. It's part of the business. You have to take the good with the bad.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You misunderstand what ROB means....its a girl who rips you off, not a girl who isn't a hooker lol
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    To be absolutely honest though. If I’m a similar age range and confident. How can I not ask some of these girls out? I gotta keep it real I’m not gonna apologize for going after what I want. Up to you if you want to reject me or not. But I only got one life, I’m not gonna sit on my hands.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Muddy, exactly. And the thing is they do date guys they meet at the club...I mean yeah if you're old enough to be her dad or grandpa or have nothing in common she'll reject you. But if you have stuff in common, are attracted to each other, its like meeting a woman anywhere.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Comparing dancing with other forms of businesses and that we are incompetent at doing our job is a common jab when men get agited at a dancer’s actions or opinions. (I am getting that vibe from you, correct me if I’m wrong.) I remember one patron angrily lectured me that I should be trying to “building customers for life” when I told him I wouldn’t remove my bottoms when giving him a lap dance in a non-nude club. And I’m sure you know lots of things about business good customer service. The problem with that though, is that a lot of business rules that work well elsewhere don’t perfectly translate well in stripping. If you don’t want to take my stripper opinion on it at face value, I dug up what somebody else wrote while messaging back and fourth about businesses and networks. ** “Dancing is not generally accepted as a legit occupation by everyone. On my end as a patron of clubs it is the same kind of thing. Probably 1% or less of the people I know in real life know about me going to clubs. A lot of people would frown on that or freak out and say how wrong that is to go to places like that. I leave this detail out because it can make people uncomfortable and. Look at most peoples clubbing habits, they usually club alone instead of in groups. A lot of people tend to keep this part of their life secret for many reasons. I can not speak for all guys but if I know what a dancer has done with another buddy of mine, it kind of ruins the fantasy for me. Think about how dances happen, most prefer them with more privacy and not out in the open. Take that all a step farther... How many customers do you think you get from referrals? Possibly a few. Some guys may say to their buddy, I got dances from X she looks like X I would recommend her, she said she dances on X nights or days. My guess is that that is definitely not the majority. If it is something that seems to be frowned upon in society, people will not talk about it. People want privacy around those sort of things, or if they like you they may want to keep you a secret so you are not too busy to spend tine with them when they come in to see you, or due to jealousy of other guys, or being possessive of you or ??? who knows will not say anything. Also if you go over the top and give extras or whatever, it could bet the dancer in trouble if these things are talked about.” ** Thus while having repeat customers may hold *some* value, it doesn’t in the way as it would in other industries. Thus, if a few dancers on a stripper site speak negatively about regulars, it’s not a big deal. If you as an individual are able to find a dancer you like who works with your individual wants well enough, then that’s all that matters. Not any one else’s opinion.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ It’s not about opinions everyone sells, and everyone has frustrations, how you deal with those frustrations determines the level of success you achieve. All I’m saying is business is business and you’re in the service business, same as a house cleaner or a hairdresser or anyone else, retail is different in some respects but every person is a salesman/woman in one way or another, the girls that make the most money know this, and they know what they are selling. Most of the disappointment often occurs when making any kind of purchase, be it dances or coffee, and 80% of the time that disappointment is created by the interaction rather than the actual service or product
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Well that’s good that perhaps
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Oops it cut off. The problem with the “service” itself between say, a coffee versus a dance is that as long as one stays consistent, the customer is satisfied. As a stripper, many customers will demand more and more as time goes on. And eventually loses respect for the notion that a dancer deserves compensation at all. Heck plenty of customers who aren’t even regulars pull that stunt too, lol. (Exemplified in the troll posts of Icey)
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I never claimed dancers don't deserve compensation..... I even have a thread about spending money on dancers... [view link]
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @nicespice I'm not claiming that strippers shouldn't be paid fairly, but the satisfaction level varies from stripper to stripper, even very often the same stripper forgets, how she treated a particular custy, and tries to get away with less than she originally delivered, that is an issue of quality control, and that is absolutely part of customer service. Good business needs consistency, yes I'm aware that the girls are not robots and have good and bad days, but the important part to remember, that a sale needs to be made before the money changes hands, I believe that the stripper web girls think that us PLs need to take whatever shit they want to dish out, and a lot of the bluster there, is really an inflated sense of self importance, weird as that may sound, its mixed with various amounts of low self esteem, which actually creates a volatile cocktail of emotions.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    ^thats actually true
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “how she treated a particular custy, and tries to get away with less than she originally delivered, that is an issue of quality control, and that is absolutely part of customer service” I can’t speak for any other dancer. But for me personally, the experience has always been vice versa. I stay consistent. The customer decides that is me giving bad customer service, or even better “leading them on”. I cut them off when they gripe at me. :) Why is that? One person I’ve talked to IRL had a theory that I’m too friendly and triggering captain-save-a-ho behavior. Idk if that’s the reason in particular but it is what it is. And stripperweb, if it has a tone you dislike, is more defensive rather than offensive imo. ...And in other news I have changed my mind on hustle hut being open to men in a nicespice ideal world. Can’t have threads getting derailed because some misinterpret a dancer figuring out how to enforce her boundaries as being entitled.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->" I believe that the stripper web girls think that us PLs need to take whatever shit they want to dish out" It's actually worse than that... in the SW consensus delusion, the purpose of a strip club is for the customers to cater to the convenience of the strippers. It gets downright amusing sometimes
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Never want to mistreat anyone. dancer, or not, girl tells me no I'm fine with that, no enforcement needed, just consistency, is all I ask for, I wouldn't waste my time being Cap'n Sav A Ho. that's just another hustle that many of the girls perpetuate, I think they actually look for ways to trigger that type of behavior, guys that fall for that particular hustle. are usually younger infrequent strip club goers.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @subraman I was just being polite, that was the actual point.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I think captain save a hos are creepy AF. Its delusional to assume that women need "saving" However, they're easy marks and end up getting used. I can't feel bad for them though. I don't think captain save a ho intentions are really ever good. They don't really think much of women....and have a complex.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Anyways, I went off on a bit of a tangent. I felt the need to defend my own thread, which had a good variety of opinions and discussion, and was very based in reality, despite the colorful language of a couple of responders irritating some. But I realize that is mostly pointless behavior on my part. I shall (try to) back off on this from here on.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    If you don't like a place, don't go there. You don't need to create threads just to complain about people being "assholes" to you, at a website in which no one is forcing you to be at.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    "Any normal strippers care to chime in on regulars?" I'm not sure if I constitute as a "normal stripper," as not only do I not know what that means but I also have a career aside from stripping... I myself very much appreciate my regulars. If I couldn't stand them, they wouldn't be my regulars. They all tend to treat me with respect, and their spending money on me literally pays the bills... even had a customer write me a check for my university. I am extremely grateful. However, if another girl can't stand her regulars, she has every right to voice her opinion. While I disagree, I acknowledge her feelings as valid and would gladly take her regulars off her hands. ;)
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^Please don't Nice. It's a refreshing take. I love seeing both sides of it. I ask dancers out all the time though. I'm not apologizing for being a man! That's not "hey baby lets fuck after this" it's "hey would you like to go out for a drink or eat somewhere cool later and get to know each other better" Like an actual date. I can deal with no, it may crush my soul but I'll get over it. Hope that doesn't make me a stalker. I am just a younger single guy though and happen to be interested women (the same women who are not gonna ask me out) And you can't downplay the value of being able to hit a guy up at 3pm on a Tuesday and have him drop $100's. If they get too comfortable maybe dancers just need to check these dudes more. A simple "Yo I'm not that into you" may be effective, instead of continuing to string them along with SS and see where it goes from there.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Nicespice is on a roll!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    "I ask dancers out all the time though. I'm not apologizing for being a man! That's not "hey baby lets fuck after this" it's "hey would you like to go out for a drink or eat somewhere cool later and get to know each other better" Like an actual date. I can deal with no, it may crush my soul but I'll get over it. Hope that doesn't make me a stalker. I am just a younger single guy though and happen to be interested women (the same women who are not gonna ask me out)" Lol, no harm in merely asking. A couple of weeks ago at midnight a customer got a couple of dances from me and then asked for some recommendations of good hookah lounges in SA. And I of course gave him good quality info on that subject. Then he immediately asked me to bounce out of my shift to get hookah with him. Feeling lazy, I decided to go with it. And that I'd gladly leave early and get hookah if he would like to compensate me $200 for my time not working. He didn't like my response at all. I hugged him and told him to have a good night and I went off and made more money. It is what it is.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicespice. I love getting your perspectives. Very helpful.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicespice regarding the asking for $200 to compensate leaving club and going with the PL to hookah. You were definitely appropriate in that response. One of my CF stated that she would love to learn how to play the tables at the casino. I informed her that I would be happy to teach her on one of her dance nights. I would pay her $300 or half the winnings, whichever was more. She almost did so twice (actually texting me to meet up), but I think she got cold feet for some reason. In any case, a PL should realize that she has a job that makes her money and she can’t just go on a “date” if the date is in Place of her job UNLESS it is a true date that she is truly interested in as a civi.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ That sounds like that would have been fun. Shame it didn’t work out for you
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I've had girls leave their shifts with me.... but I tip them like $100 in the club, and offer to pay their tip out, house fee and fine for leaving early. It was usually to just smoke and chill and stuff. If you're hitting on a dancer, you have to keep in mind that she's working....
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    But I've had friends and side bitches just get lazy and leave with me coz they didn't want to be at work
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Nicespice said "As a stripper, many customers will demand more and more as time goes on. And eventually loses respect for the notion that a dancer deserves compensation at all." Hmmm.... I thought about this, some guys probably start to have feelings toward a dancer and think they want to do dances for a discout??? possibly thinking the dancer has feelings in the same way. They may want to feel special loke they got more than other guys for less to feed ego... Or They may expect a friend discount or like rewards points. Keep the distinction.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    To me that's sick. As long as its just a business arrangement thats all that it is.... Secondly, if you like someone, you wanna do more for them, not rip them off.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Keep the distinction between club and real life. It will save a lot of trouble for dancer and customer
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @Nicespice. Lol. Wasn’t a shame for me. Hell, I walked out $4000 richer. She could have been $2000 richer for only 2 hours work. I just went to the SC after and spent $750 on a different dancer. Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion