tuscl

Rough OTC Action

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I know that many of us have posted about stuff like this before, but the other night I dealt with a Grade A freak. At different points during sex, she wanted her nipples crushed and twisted, to be choked hard and for me to wallop the hell out of her ass. She really got off on the pain. Far be it from me to deprive the girl of what she needed to get her nut, but I gotta' wonder how a girl gets to the point where she needs to be hurt to get off.

Fuckin' A that was a weird experience. For a fleeting moment I thought about pulling back, but I didn't. I hope I don't develop some weird taste rough sex if I continue to run across girls like this.

11 comments

• flagooner
    5 years ago
    While it is considerate of you to want to give her pleasure (or pain, which I guess is pleasurable), aren't you the one paying.

If it's going to take you out of your comfort zone to provide for her, shouldn't she be the one paying. Or, at the very least be a no charge session?

It sounds like she treated you like her bitch.
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't go there. Too high risk for assault claims.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    You could trade notes with your bud, trick loco he seems to have a lot of experience with that sort of thing.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    There are both physiological and psychological reasons for having one’s wiring reworked to actually like the kinds of pain you’re describing. Which of those it is doesn’t matter in the here and now. What does matter is the fact that she likes it, and it increases her sexual enjoyment.

And if you’re worried about whether or not you might grow to enjoy it, don’t, at least as long as you make it about what *she* wants instead of what *you* want.

Or just stop doing it. After all, it’s your money you’re paying, so why worry about what she wants?
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I’ll deal with it for you Rick, just send me her number thanks.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Truth be told I slid into the role very easily. Alcohol may have been involved. My only other worry is what LW raised about being open to after the fact accusations, especially after leaving marks on her.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Rick, is there gonna be a thread soon that is sonething like,

"A Rental Ford Taurus is the Perfect Car to dispose of a Dead Stripper"

Title says it all, car has tons of trunk space.
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    I once knew this girl all of 5’ tall. Met her at a swingers club. She was a real pain slut. Lord knows why but she got off on getting her ass blistered black and blue. I could never figure her out.
  • AZFourTwenty
    5 years ago
    This sounds like a bull shit story.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    I recall two different dancers who were very into rough play and pain. They both seemed to really like me, beyond the stripper shit "like". One of them gave me fee dances for over 30 minutes and I played along with her up to a point but I'm not in to the pain/pleasure thing so I was subdued during the dances. She even wanted to hold hands and hang with me at the bar afterwards and I finally had to tell her to go circulate and talk to other guys in the club. I never saw her again and I was fine with that.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "This sounds like a bull shit story."

Not even exaggerating a little AZ. Not my gig.

I do as much OTC as anyone on this board and easily 90%+ is plain vanilla stuff that goes off without a hitch. I don't report on the routine stuff because it's not very interesting, but I do like to share the weirder experiences, whether good or bad. It's all about probabilities - you do something enough times and eventually you'll encounter an odd ball outcome.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion