tuscl

Free snacks with your drinks.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, April 22, 2019 9:57 PM
For as long as I can remember Follies has always put peanut butter crackers or small bags of planters peanuts on the tables for snacks. Yesterday that changed. They put out little squares of cake in small cups. I didn't see anyone eating them.

11 comments

• goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    It is a blue law thing. They do it so they can say alcohol is served with food.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't eat an open cake in a strip club either. ;)
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Don't see how it can be a blue law thing when I haven't see it in any other area club. They have a kitchen open all the time plus the daily free buffet..
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    I’m not getting any more follies blow jobs until they bring back the peanut butter crackers.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    What do you get if you cross a rooster and peanut butter? A cock that sticks to the roof of your mouth Thank God I dont eat roosters and peanut butter or cocks for that matter
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Actually I was told by a stripper last week that one of the club bouncers roughed up a customer. It went to court and several club employees testified including the house mom. As part of the judge's decision, the bouncer was ordered to bake(not buy) cup cakes for the club customers.This may be his punishment but consider the source of this story.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I have often seen popcorn or peanuts or other salty snack given out in all kinds of bars. If you eat salty foods then you drink more beer which they overcharge for. Now cakes don’t make sense.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Damn now I’m hungry now. I want those cakes.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ even though you know they were baked by the bouncer ;)
  • pitch
    5 years ago
    I think Pink Pony used to do it too.
  • trapdoor
    5 years ago
    You mean to tell me those peanut butter crackers were free??? I think I got charged for one while sitting at the bar...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion