tuscl

Any special plans for today ?

Saturday, April 20, 2019 6:13 AM
I'll just swing by an eclectic dive St Roch's. Drink beer. There's always a friend in need smokin weed and blunt gets passed around.
Cajun truck outside. New Orleans style.
Beer + Weed + Cajun = Psychedelic.
I'm sure the Tesla guy is throwing a special party for his company.

Happy & High 420 fellas!

11 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Yeah, I got plans today. I'm working all day. Just got back for a 3 day trip to the Miami area. Now is time to pay for that trip. Man, did I have fun in that 3 days though.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Now I see the 420 reference. You can take my post out of this thread. Since I don't smoke it, I don't catch on to the references that quickly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @Warrior

What clubs did you hit?
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    smokin weed is a nice ritual on 420 - idea is to have chill fun - and looks like you celebrated 420 early
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Not into the loser-leaf - can't stand the stuff but have actually never tried it (smoking anything doesn't appeal to me - looks nasty to me).

Feel like just chilling out today - planning on getting a decent burger somewhere - then maybe heading to South Beach and have a drink or two on Ocean Drive - and maybe catch some rays on the sand (can use some rays - I'm naturally pale).
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    good plan papi - if you can't stand weed - you are right to not force it.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Not to "high" jack this thread, but I'll answer Papi.

Solid Gold (twice) , Deans Gold, Cheetah Hallendale , Tootsies. Oh, the mammeries !
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ wow - you hit it pretty-hard
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    YEAH! Packing for a Hawaiian vacation, packing some low dose capsules.
  • Book Guy
    5 years ago
    @ rogertex ... Interesting, that your club (I presume it's in Texas?) is named after a New Orleans neighborhood and has New Orleans style and amenities. We don't have anything named after Texas here ...

... and, I can't stand most mind-altering substances, I'm way too paranoid and self-control-obsessed at the outset to be able to "let go" so I don't smoke it either. Funny, I don't mind alcohol, though ...
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I treat every day like 420...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion