tuscl

Club Promotors P4P?

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
I see these sexy as hell club promotors posting on FB and IG. Just get the vibe they would be open for P4P but I've never pursued it.

Anybody have any luck with club promotors in that regard?

8 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    If they’re successful promoters why the he’ll would they be interested in P4P jes sayin.
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    ^Same could be said about strippers. How would anyone know if they are successful or not? Plus, maybe p4p money is easier to get.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Possibly, but they probably don't extend those services to random guys on their IG. More likely it's a very select group of people they know and trust in their own club market, and even more likely that it's expensive as hell.

I'd look at it as a needle in a haystack thing.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    And if they are making themselves more broadly available, it's probably via Seeking Arrangement.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    One time at a carshow there were these three super hot models promoting Spearmint Rhino and I asked them what nights they danced and they all responded they don't dance for Spearmint Rhino (or any club) but just promote.

I tend to believe the same for IG promo models, they promote but don't participate.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't really go for it. They might be sexy and all but a lot of those girls will take major offense if you insinuate that you think she is a prostitute.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I agree if they are available, it's on seeking.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Some promoters do P4P. Just really low on the DL.

The opportunity is there. Might require some work but I know some of them do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion