tuscl

Daki Pillows: Would you fuck an anime character pillow? Have a relationship with

IceyLoco
But at least a nigga, nigga rich
Tuesday, April 16, 2019 5:25 PM
Guys into this shit can't seriously wonder why they don't get laid..... [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] This guy got creative [view link]

11 comments

• Lil_Baller100
    5 years ago
    dis bitchez look like a good surface to snort dat white candy off of.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    better than to fuck
  • BigDickSammy_
    5 years ago
    Nope
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    5 years ago
    Fuck no, but I can't say this is much worse than guys who pay for sex.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    When it comes to a pillow vs a hooker, you get the same amount of affection back from both.... But having a make believe relationship with a pillow is worse than fucking a hooker.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I think the pillow thing sounds fun
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Daki pillows are wonderful. I actually think its awesome those guys are comfortable enough in their skin that they don't care about people judging them and just do what makes them happy.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    The thing to me is just the act of forming an emotional and sexual bond with an inanimate object. I'm thinking its a symptom of a problem rather than a solution to one.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    Just when you think you've seen (or heard) it all, someone comes up with a new kink. Not for me but whatever turns you on--- I just worry about how devastating it would be if your daki pillow dumped you for another person.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ electronman. Holy shit! That would absolutely CRUSH an Incel.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You know what though? I think incels are capable of convincing themselves their pillows are just like women and reject them. Most of their perceived rejection stems from them thinking every woman will reject them just coz a few have. It makes them feel special and like martyrs of sorts so they don't try. Succeeding with a woman would destroy their identity as incels...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion