tuscl

Taking a trip to LA from Seattle

Staalbal
Washington
Thursday, April 11, 2019 6:36 PM
Flying down to LA from Seattle at the end of the month. Been reading reviews of City of Industry as that is always mentioned as a good place for clubbing. Must say that Seattle is not known on TUSCL as a great place to club, but I have always had great luck at the local clubs here. From what I read in the reviews of CoI it is a lot of hit and miss and high hustle is order of the day. Seems Synn is the place to go. Any locals has some advice to share? I know Seattle is an expensive place to club but I am almost guaranteed to get good value for my $ and no worries of drink hustles, etc. Would appreciate some advice on what is best place to go.

6 comments

• pistola
    5 years ago
    Synn and Paradise are legit. High drink hustle is an understatement, the waitresses are like flies on elephant shit. That said, both fun places to hang out. Not all gals working there will put out, but since so many do they're usually up front with what theyll do or won't do. Note that these clubs are usually not for those wanting to hang out for 4 hours, they're more of a 1-2 hr shopping trip. Have fun, they're great clubs. I found Seattle clubs lame, these are the closet to Mexico you'll get in the US that I've been at.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    It really depends on what you are looking for on your visit. There are 6 clubs in COI and they offer different experiences. From your reviews, you could have a good time at Satin Topless, a topless SC with decent mileage and a good atmosphere but no extra fun. There is more service and extra fun available at the other 5 clubs: Spearmint Rhino is the most expensive but might have the hottest dancers overall, Thursday is usually the best night to visit. Synn has the most dancers and also is the most crowded (especially on Thursdays) the prices are about average for COI. Paradise is lower quality than Synn but the extra fun is more available and the pricing is usually better than Synn, Wednesday is VIP special day. Bliss Showgirls is like Paradise except more pricey but it's open later and the VIP corridor is amongst the worst places I've ever been. Deja Vu is usually not worth the time, a bikini SC in COI, what a joke.
  • Staalbal
    5 years ago
    Thanks guys. Appreciate the advice. Will read up about Paradise as I will be there on a Wednesday night
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    Head out further east of COI and try Tropical Lei in Upland.
    5 years ago
    Or drive a couple or 3 hrs to Mexico if you have a whole day to burn.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    4Play is pretty much the best club in LA
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion