tuscl

I'm sorry made a mistake.I did not mean to say EARN a woman's attention ..that i

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
I didn't mean to say its pathetic that men would rather pay for rather than earn a woman's attention, but rather that its pathetic that all clubbing customers care about to be happy is that the girl performs physically for them, not if she actually likes you or wanta to do it.

Sure u can pay for a girl to do the act but the fact that you guys are able to GET OFF WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OF IF THE WOMAN ACTUALLY ENOYS AN ACT WHICH IS INHENRRLTY SUPPOSED TO BE ENJOYABLE FOR ALL PARTIES INVOLVED IS A FOREIGN CONCEPT 2 ME.LOL.

7 comments

• Icey
    5 years ago
    Nicole, both scenarios are pathetic though. A huge part of being with a girl is the fact that she wants to be with you. She makes you feel like a man coz she's there and wants to be there. When you know its just for money, it has to make them feel like less than men.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO @IceyLoco is that why you posted all this about your stripper ho "GF" in other threads? By your own logic you are a delusional trick and you make her feel less than a man. You should practice what you "preach". And be consistent about it.

"Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke."

"Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue."

"And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on her.It was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..."

"Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand."

"... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal."
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Nicole will one day grow up and figure out that at her age and based on her total life's experience she knows jack about life. Icey is just a silly fraud. Tell us all about your sexual experience(s) Nicole so we can figure out what you think is normal because I am guessing its pretty much 1953 Des Moines sex that you find normal.
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    Missionary only, w/ no oral sex. Right Nicole?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Nicole I'm curious, how do you feel about the women who work in clubs and perform physically for customers despite the fact they might not enjoy it?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nicole, the way I see it is, you give the girl money because in that situation it is expected, and it is also a show of respect because that is how she pays her bills. But you don't ever want the money to be inducing her to do anything she would not otherwise be perfectly happy to do.

And for me, I like women to dress and paint up slutty. Civvies will often have problems with this. Pro's do not. They love it. So I like them better.

SJG
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion