Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Worlds smallest waist.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes or No?

I'd pass. Too freaky.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

No.

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

Link didn't work for me. Goes to a couple with a new baby. I don't know if you need to be logged in.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•
Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

yuck

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

She had ribs removed to make her waist smaller? crazy loonie bitch for sure.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

The fox link photo with her in the black pant suit looks pretty good. otherwise she looks like a cartoon character.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

In the IG photos her waist looks normal - in the FoxNews pic is where it looks tiny - I think she looks alright but I dont like the FoxNews pic, it looks unnatural.

I think the well-known Latina singer Talia supposedly had some ribs removed years ago to slim her waist.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

oh wow. i just brought up that fox news link again to see that particular photo of her in the black pantsuit and realized it ain’t her at all. it was an clothing ad!!!

so back to the original post... she looks like a cartoon.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Typical Vegas Thot

Profile picture for K
K
•

If I did, it would only so I could tell people I did.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Lol. I fucking love that shape!

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

I like how she's laid out some of her pictures so they form a much bigger picture, but I'll generally pass on chasing after single mothers.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Sure I’d hit it. Wouldn’t super thrilled but I’d be down

Profile picture for Evasparkling
Evasparkling
•

@Liwet

Any particular reason on why you’ll generally pass on chasing after single mother?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement