tuscl

Diary #11: I flirt with guys sometimes just to see if they like me back even tho

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Thursday, April 4, 2019 2:11 PM
Ok

23 comments

• JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Have you ever orgasmed or squirted during a routine recto-vaginal exam? Asking for a friend.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    People do that kind of flirting sometimes. You have the right to do what you want. But you are demonstrating what it is that makes college so hard, women that don't want relationships, only want to graduate, think they are better than many of the men. SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Keep practicing and you will eventually want to have that thing we refer to as “sex”. It starts with “cuddling” and progresses from there.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Leading guys on like that is like being the girl who cried wolf...
  • Umm @Nidanthat temptation is exactly why I stopped even cuddling with guys now:(
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    NIcole, getting into this area, no one can tell you what you should do. Seems like the issue really is college, not wanting relationships, looking forward to a high powered career, so being very judgemental about men. [view link] [view link] Conventional college would seem to entail huge social and emotional costs. SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ Nichole..... but, but, you have not cuddled me yet. I promise, you will have no HARD feelings for me. Unfortunately, I cannot promise the same. Lol.
  • @Nidan omg I can't believe u keep talking abt cuddling lol..im into fratty looking guys <33..how the fuck is that similar to 40 plus older mediocre looking guys .....lol...like u made me ask that question sry
  • @SJG STOP PLACING WOMEN HAVING WANTING XYZ CAREER AND TALKING TO GUYS IN SEPERATE CATEGORIES.STOP ASSUMING THAT JUST BC WOMEN HAVE CERTAIN AMBITIONS, THAT THIS IMPLIES THEY HATE/DONT WANT TO ENGAGE WITH MEN U ALSO SHOULD NOT EVEN BE COMMMENTING ON MY THREADS SINCE U CANT RESPECT ME AND NOR DO U LIKE ME.ACT ON COMMON SENSE.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. Did you not read my posts. I WAS PRESIDENT of my frat. Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nicole, are you looking to finding guys you like out in the work place? That is what it sounds like. SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ Nicole. My current life’s ambition is to cuddle with you. Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nichole writes, "@SJG STOP PLACING WOMEN HAVING WANTING XYZ CAREER AND TALKING TO GUYS IN SEPERATE CATEGORIES.STOP ASSUMING THAT JUST BC WOMEN HAVE CERTAIN AMBITIONS, THAT THIS IMPLIES THEY HATE/DONT WANT TO ENGAGE WITH MEN" Nicole, are you judgemental about men, tending to divide them into categories, and tending to spread a kind of hate? SJG
  • Ugh @ Nidan my post cut off..what I said was that how can u keep talking abt cuddling when I'm into fratty looking guys ..lmao cuz id totally be into a 40 fucking plus yr old guy when I like handome ass looking boys ?? I didnt wanna ask that question butt circumstance made me lol
  • @ SJG Nicole, are you judgemental about men, tending to divide them into categories, and tending to spread a kind of hate? ^ i'd really like to know when I said that. Oh wait, don't think.I ever did. Assumptions much ?
  • Kajohnston
    5 years ago
    @Nicole1994 I think you feel that way because you are flirting with guys that.,.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nicole, it comes across in all these kinds of posts about flirting, in how selective your fantasies are, and in your general tone on this board. I'm trying the best I can to be fair with you. Look at my posts, I've offered you a lot of career supportive material. SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ Nicole... i am nothing that a paper bag could not cure. Hey, what are you doing this upcoming week?
  • Going to the pool and maybe mall on Fri/Saturday!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ you want company?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I will bring my paper bag.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Back in the day there was nothing worse than "fucking like Catholic". You'd have to know the Irish version of Catholicism practiced in Boston to truly understand this, but the Catholic religion has fucked up more women's sexuality than every guy on earth combined. Islam is like catholicism on 'roids and I suspect that Nicole's vbiew of men, sexuality and dating is really no different than fucking whoile catholic in 1973.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ a good example of this are the "good" Catholic girls that will give up their anus virginity instead of vagina because they want to stay "chaste" for marriage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion