tuscl

Sometimes the Sexiest Women Are the Ones You CAN’T See

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
Women around the world work hard to get our attention. They shave their legs, their pits and (some of them) their koochies. They spend lots of time and money on their hair and their makeup.

Women put themselves on display for our prying eyes. The extent of their display varies by culture, season and circumstance. Some will display everything the local customs or the low will allow. Women displaying their bodies beyond the limits of what our culture allows is what draws us to strip clubs.

Many of us think that the more skin on display, the sexier.

I disagree.

Some of the sexiest feminine displays I’ve ever encountered were those I saw in the Middle East!

In many Middle Eastern countries women are allowed to put only their eyes and their hands on public display. When that’s all they are allowed to work with, they make sure their eyes are as alluring and communicative as possible.

I can assure you from personal experience, women who can only show you their eyes really make certain they pack a powerful punch!

Walking through upscale shopping malls in Dubai, I was often amazed as local women, billowing, shapeless black figures, would approach and I found myself mesmerized by incredibly beautiful, sexy eyes that seemed to cry out, “Please, save me from this wretched place! Take me away from this and I’ll be yours and will do anything your heart desires!”

I thought it was nothing short of amazing how I could come away horny as hell after walking through a shopping mall and seeing only a few women’s eyes!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/124197704@…

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/3792172310…

9 comments

• doctorevil
    6 years ago
    In Pashtun area of Afghanistan, and other Pashtun tribal areas I guess, you can’t even see the eyes because the burka has a mesh screen over the eye area. All you can see are the shoes, which are occasionally sexy high heels. But not having a foot fetish, getting a glimpse of some shoes didn’t do anything for me.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Yes and no... they're some of the most beautiful women out there and extremely feminine. But you get tons of frumpy shapeless fat bitches there. There aren't many pretty girls, they're either gorgeous or fugly it seems.
  • reverendhornibastard
    6 years ago
    @IceyLoco - I spent lots of time in some of the places our president would call “shit hole countries.” At first I marveled at how few attractive women there were. It seemed there were none at all.

Then one night I was sitting in the lobby of the fancy-schmancy hotel where I was staying, waiting for a colleague so we could go out to dinner. A wealthy local family was having a wedding reception at the hotel. I was amazed at all the gorgeous local women on hand.

It’s astonishing what a proper diet, medical attention, an orthodontist, soap, stylish clothes, makeup and a hairbrush can do for a woman’s appeal.

When I would board a plane to return home from the Middle East, so many shapeless billowy ladies in burqas would line up to change clothes in the lavatory as soon as we were airborne and the seatbelt signs were turned off.

One by one they came out of the lavatory in their skin-tight designer jeans and top dollar designer blouses looking like celebrities.

Yes, there were a few dogs among them, but as a team, they’d put to shame any group of women you might meet in Des Moines, Tulsa, Shreveport or Peoria.
  • reverendhornibastard
    6 years ago
    @doctorevil - I was always amused on my dawn twilight jogs along the sea wall in some Middle Eastern locales. I would see shapeless, black, billowy burqas hustling along the sea wall, with only their high dollar jogging shoes showing any color at all.
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    I think that humans are naturally most attracted to skin that's got a bit of a tan and Arabs and Latinas basically have a natural tan color to their skin. Personally I think Arabs look very similar to Latinas and many guys who've gone to South American countries like Brazil and Colombia cannot believe how beautiful the girls there are. Even white girls spend a lot of time trying to get a tan.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You get hot and ugly every where. The thing that makes foreign women attractive to American men is that foreigners are simply not as fat and usually take better care of their appearance
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    CC99 asians commonly are trying to get whiter skin through all kinds of treatments. It's not a universal thing to covet a tanned body.
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    Yeah that's a different situation. It's not that exceptions don't exist. It's just that we seem naturally more inclined to prefer tanned skin.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ but Willy’s talking about no skin
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion