tuscl

Minneapolis

Daddillac
Atlanta
Monday, April 1, 2019 7:10 PM
So I have two tickets to the championship game. I am planning on going up Friday night. I have read the reviews and there does not look to be a reason to club there. Should I bring my own entertainment or should I bring a guy friend and hit the clubs?

34 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    No firsthand experience w/ the area but from what I've read it looks more miss than hit - you can treat it as a recon mission and say been there done that and be ok w/ possibly being disappointed, or bring company if you must have some action - even if the action ITC is not all that perhaps you can persuade a damsel to do OTC.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    Low mileage clubs will be inundated with high rollers. Standing room only and lines to get in. Visiting dancers will rush in to make a quick buck. Everyone will have their hand out for tips. On the other hand, there will be titties. What else is there to do ?
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Ive got a big titty college age chick who is an auburn fan.... she said she would go with me for free if I would get tickets to Saturdays games also, which I am planning on doing anyway. I have been meeting her once a month for about a year, usually $400 and lunch for a 2 hour roll in the hay at her condo. So that is my alternative
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Oh - yeah - Mark94 makes a good-point - good chance the SCs will be packed w/ amateurs driving up prices and driving down service (given the area is not that great to begin w/ AFAIK)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I'd go with the alternative, if you like her company, it's prolly cheaper too.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I like her company, we have been to Charleston a couple times.... and when UGA thumped Auburn this year in football she wore an Auburn jersey while I took a victory lap lol. So even if Auburn loses I know she will not be too bummed out. The only problem is that she is 22 and I am 49, anybody that sees us together would think I am her father but I don't really give a shit what they think. Last time we flew down to Charleston my pilot high fived me when I was getting off the plane
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I’d go with the sure thing and bring the talent with you. The clubs will be a hassle.
  • bigtim47
    5 years ago
    Easy choice to go with the proven talent. Much better than crazy club choices. Although best club choice would be Spearmint-Rhino right downtown. Also your ticket for the game has big $$$ on the open market. Even factoring that in, going to the final 4 with a college chick is the dream for most of us. Enjoy the game as well as the pre/post game celebrations!
  • Nixur68
    5 years ago
    The only clubs worthwhile are Downtown Cabaret, Spearmint Rhino and maybe The Seville. The other clubs are not worth it and basically dumps.
  • pensionking
    5 years ago
    If I were in your position, I would take the sure thing with you.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    I’m curious if there has been a “ human trafficking” ( also known as prostitution, massage, or any other adult activity ) crackdown in the Twin Cities. We always have a wave of that, and political grandstanding, when we host a national event in Phoenix.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Definitely go alternative. That’s sounds like a great time. People bash these topics and refer people to reviews and I get that. But I think it’s a cool opportunity for regular posters to harp on that particular scene. To me there a lot more shitty topics than something less. Just thinking out loud here
  • As a native who's had to pull back due to funds, I have to admit I haven't frequented the downtown clubs for a while. If you're into looks, Seville's probably your best bet (have yet to go into the Rhino). If you want to see pussy and drink alcohol, drive down to the King of Diamonds in Inver Grove Heights; the talent is usually nice. For action ... yeah, good luck with that. Dream Girls during the day was probably my best bet, and they cut their hours to begin at 3 during the week (although that may have changed for the Final Four. And my favorite is BJ's, which is basically Cheers with tits. Nothing happens, but the girls are usually good-looking, and you don't have to pay a cover. But given that the Twin Cities is traditionally been low-mileage, yeah, I think it's wise to bring your sexy fuck girl with you. I kind of want to see a picture!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Or you could bring me. You won't get any sex, but at least I'd get to go to the game, so there's that.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Dadddilac, I"m jealous. I would love to go to the Final Four. My advice is take your college girl. If she is not charging you for the weekend, then take her to the clubs and see if you can find a good 3-some.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Dadillac you could have a little fun and get those tongues wagging if y’all get on the Kiss Cam while you’re watching the game ;)
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I think you guys convinced me.... I'm gonna take her to lunch today and let her thank me properly for the invite lol
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^Have Fun bro ;)
    5 years ago
    Were you even asking a real question? Or was that just a humble brag? Unless you're bored with your current college girl, or shes subpar attractive .... seems to me a no brainer
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    With Dad it’s always a humble brag, still he’s cool, if you can back it up it ain’t really bragging;)
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    Definitely take your 22-year-old playmate... maybe take her to the strip clubs to get her worked up?
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    In actuality it was not a humble brag about the girl, I assume all of us have our regulars... the humble brag about the game is probably true. The question was serious though.... If the SC scene was good than I could take a buddy and we could have a great time, I generally do not take sand to the beach if you can understand that. However the SC scene does not look promising so I was thinking of bringing my own entertainment. I was just confirming my research.... sorry if that came across as bragging
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ "Definitely take your 22-year-old playmate... " WTF. Don't take her, take me.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Big sporting events like the Final Four tend to bring out too many people at all the local clubs and if it's not a true party city (Atlanta, Miami, LA) the club scene is just crowded and expensive. If you are fortunate enough to have a willing, fun travel partner it's probably a better experience to bring her.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Dad definitely take flagooner he promises a little reach around ala Subraman;)
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Well to bad for Flagooner, she accepted the offer.... so it looks like the Saturday tickets will cost at least 500 a seat but pussy on tap from Friday to Tuesday is worth a grand. As for Flagooner, if he had put the fruit cup down and taken out his teeth I might have considered
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ thats ust plain mean
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Well, now I feel old as shit... had a grilled chicken salad for lunch, then fucked two rounds in the afternoon, then finished a little work and picked up a Filet, potato, and brussels sprouts. Just finished eating and I am ready for bed..... damn those young girls wear me out
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Hmmm, a reach around for a finals ticket..... So long as it's not recorded.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    It sounds like tickets start at $400, and that’s nosebleed territory. It’s a football stadium.
  • Railed her twice? Who are you, John Holmes?
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    @Dadillac: Just make sure you change your Depends before you eat anything (well, almost anything, lol) at the game! ;-)
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Fucking 2,500 a seat to sit in the same section as Monday nights game.... YOLO!!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion