tuscl

Switzerland strip clubs

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
ever go to one? if so, what was your experience?

10 comments

6 years ago
    Finding a USA type strip club experience is difficult or impossible. Find a Sauna Club or a FKK club, I know there are some great ones in Austria but I am not sure what name they go by in Switzerland. You will most certainly be blown away by the experience.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Read the Reviews on TUSCL :

https://www.tuscl.net/app/state.php?id=8
  • Do me a favor, and this isn't really a recommendation: Go to Egoist. It's the only one I've ever been to, but I can't really tell you how good it is because the price was too steep for me. And yet I wanted to see what it would be like. Go ahead and read my review on my 2009 trip. Maybe that will help.
  • laplurker
    6 years ago
    Years ago, I read somewhere that the legal age in Switzerland was 16. There was a brothel that specialized in 16 and 17 year old girls for those who like them young.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    I see now that the redlight district is where to go
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Strip clubs in Switzerland offer wine, women, song and sex. And some topless dancing too.
    Don't know the legality of ITC FS in Swiss land - but it is openly offered.
    50% of the dancers are middle east with remaining a mix of eastern europe and local swiss talent.
    Most speak adequate english.

Layout is similar to US clubs - stages with poles, one or two nicely stocked bars, main floor plush seating areas.
    And small rooms with a bed in the back. Never saw a strip club too crowded.

Euro works, but Swiss still have their own currency - CHF (1 CHF = $1).
    Entry: 10 CHF evening, 20 CHF night; not open during day
    Rum and Coke: 16 CHF
    FS: 160 - 200 CHF (from open minded, guilt free girls)
    Lappers/Company: Did not see set prices, but if you are buying dancers drinks - they will hang out with you and give you chest rubs, stripper handshakes and general warm up - in anticipation of FS award.
    Food: One's I went to did not offer food.

The limited FS experience I had was all great. No limits and no upcharges. Two of my buddies ran into upcharge to allow kissing. So there is YMMV.
    To avoid currency hassle, I used Credit Card - and no mysterious charges. With good exchange rate.

I remember one dancer in particular to date. Stunning looks and body, and totally down to earth. 300 CHF for FS and she rode me like a rabbit.

Many cities have red light areas with street action.
    One particular street in Lausanne - there are over 100 hookers who emerge at 8 PM each evening - waiting to be picked up by drive-by mongers. By 10 PM - it is over. As if nothing happened. It is a sight to be seen - real meat market with brisk and total sell-off! Their charges are 50 - 100 CHF for FS and many have their own apartment nearby. But service matches the price. Not worth it.

Finally - there are FKK type clubs also - but did not go to any in Switzerland (Germany, the king of FKK, is next door).
    Enjoy !
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ wow - great breakdown
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^^ I didn't know the Swiss were ok getting down like that - and here in the US one has to jump thru hoops to get a little action.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    Roger thanks. sounds like there is a lot to enjoy. prostitution should be legalized in the us.
  • Book Guy
    5 years ago
    I didn't know Switzerland was a good monger-destination, but it is starting to sound like it. I know that Italy is a problem, and that although many cities have good mongering opportunities, it's hard for out-of-towners to get involved in them because the majority of jurisdictions are "officially" very anti-adult-services.

My general impressions on European looseness towards prostitution opportunities: I know that Germany is a very good place to go, though prostitution (sauna, FKK, street-girls, tippel-zones, window-girls, all of it) is highly regulated to the point of making some experiences in some cities rather antiseptic, so it starts out enjoyable (for me, at least) but then quickly becomes rather ho-hum due to the lack of vigor and spontaneity. In Berlin and Hamburg you can essentially buy anything for a reasonable price, and Frankfurt, Cologne, Munich, and several other major population centers are similarly enjoyable. Holland (The Netherlands) is similar to Germany, but with such a smaller population that a lot of the cities essentially have little to no traveling-monger opportunities at all, whereas in the larger cities it's really a monger's delight -- Amsterdam and Den Haag being the best by far, for call-girls, for girls at Prive Huis locations, and for window-girls in the various designated street-zones. Belgium is hit-or-miss depending on the city; France as well, though less liberal than Belgium, more liberal than Italy. Spain and Portugal are totally impossible. The Baltics and the former East Bloc nations are full of gorgeous needy girls and plenty of mongering can be had, though you should do your homework because the potential for police and pimp abuse and brutality is higher so it's a bit riskier. The best way to have sex with a beautiful Latvian or Bulgarian girl (for example) at a very low price in a comfortable safe setting is to go to Germany or Holland and check out the various window-girl set-ups, you'll find plenty there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion