tuscl

Funny strip club memory

TxVegas
Still looking for an ATF
I was out to dinner last night with friends. We started talking about funny strip club memories.

Story 1:
My friend told the story of a girl he was getting dances with at the old Platinum Plus Columbia. This was several years ago when the dances were quite high mileage. I was getting dances with a veteran and he came in with a girl that we had been chatting with at the table. She was young and this was her first week stripping. She has a friend that was making good money and dancing there. She was cute and firm, without particularly big boobs, but had a very nice ass. During my dance I see a flash of light about three times. After the dances are over and I am back at the table with my friends, I asked what the flashes of light were about.

Remember that the club is topless, not nude. Apparently, the girl during the dance wanted to show him her pussy up close by moving the g strip to the side on the sly. He told her thanks, but its too dark in here for him to see it. She digs into her purse and gets her lighter. The flashes of light were her efforts to make it bright enough for her to see with the lighter. The multiple efforts were becasue he said he didn’t get a long enough look the first time. Apparently her friend the dancer was also betting dances and she came in and told the new girl to stop as she was calling atgemtion to herself and would get in trouble. We were both fairly veteran status strip club visitors, and we had never seen the lighter to show her pussy move. It makes me laugh just thinking about it again.

8 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Anybody remember the infamous Gwen at the old Platinum Plus Columbia? After a session with her, I went straight to the men's room to finish cleaning up. When I got back to my table by buddies were laughing their asses off. Seems that when Gwen came out she immediately jumped into another customers lap and started kissing him,.
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Brilliant story, though I thought it would end with singed pubes! That would have been the cherry on top of a strip club sundae! ;)
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    ^That was SJG and his front room makeout session
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    I actually had something similar to the lighter story happen this week. Girl was dancing for me at a nude club where dances can be had in the main room, semi private lap dance area, or vip. She was dancing nude at a high top table along the wall. She asked if I thought her pussy looked nice. I replied as honestly as I could with ‘I can’t see it, it’s pretty dark in here’. She raised her leg so that one foot was perched on a high top table, reached in her purse for her cell phone and illuminated herself for about 10 seconds with the flashlight. A+ for effort. My reaction to her ‘yes, it looks very nice’.
  • TxVegas
    5 years ago
    ^nice varition. This was before the cell phone flashlight. That is probably a safer method though.
  • TxVegas
    5 years ago
    Variation (hate auto correct)
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Best I can remember other than one I mentioned in the past when the new dancer on her first day started her period wearing white.

Anyway, this was at the Booby Trap in South Miami. They had a trapeze hanging at one end of the stage. Rarely saw it used. Well this day a Papi dancer decided to try it out. She grabbed it, stepped back and started swinging on it. It took about 6 swings till the anchors in the ceiling gave up their fight. Papi dancer crash landed. Luckily only her pride was hurt.

She did get a great ovation from the customers, and I bet got a lot more tips then she would have.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Tx,

Wouldn't an edit feature be nice?
    Clubber says stirring it up!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion