tuscl

Want to work in a strip club?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Legends in Detroit has a job opening for a cook:

"Legends Detroit in Detroit, MI is looking for one experienced line cook to join our team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and engaged. Willing to work nights and weekends.

Please apply Mon- Thurs from 5pm until 9pm

Responsibilities
• Qualifications
• We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.

Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.

About legends detroit: Michigans largest & most anticipated gentlemens club with 3 floors, mezzanine seating, 30 foot LED video wall, 5 star dining & some of Michigans most beautiful entertainers is now open!"

I don't know if I would like the pay, but the fringe benefits can't be beat.

6 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Back in the 70's I knew a guy that went to Vegas for a weekend. He did so well at the tables that he didn't go home and return to his job. Well eventually the tide turned and he was totally broke. He couldn't get a job in Vegas because the unions had everything tied up.

He finally got a job as a cook at the Bunny Ranch bordello. He said there were absolutely no extras.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Let me know when they are looking for a pee troll.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    “pee troll”

Brilliant!

Just don’t eat fruit cups in the can. That would be gross!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    strip club food is pretty good. definitely have the best chicken fingers around usually. I think the worst job would be cleaning the couches and VIP rooms
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    The kitchen staff here (Legends) have some of the least stressful jobs in the club. A few of the cooks are really cool, too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion