tuscl

Chicago

fritzkrieg
Nebraska
Thursday, March 28, 2019 9:45 AM
Hey all, lurker looking for some insight. Have a trip up to Chicago planned in a few months and wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations for good clubs. My town is noted for rather crappy clubs, aside from one kind of trashy place that used to be fun till the staff changed. Not super well off but do like mid to low clubs where a guy can relax with a beer and maybe fool around with the girls.

5 comments

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    Chicago is not known for good clubs.
  • sinclair
    5 years ago
    Club 390, Gold Room, Industrial Strip. Nothing good is close to downtown. Value sucks compared to many other areas of the United States.
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    BBS!! Go girl.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    No matter where you are coming from, the clubs in Chicago are worse. Likely much worse. You have to drive 40 min or so both ways in non-rush hour traffic to get to a decent strip club from Chicago. I’d tell you where those clubs are but I don’t assist leeches.
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    As so many have said on here the clubs in Chicago are not worth the time - I am located there. You are much better to head towards The Geisha House in Madison - read reviews for clues and Milwaukee area clubs. If you Club in Chicago, be sure to Uber, be extremely personal safety conscious, don’t carry credit cards and carry a limited amount of funds.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion