tuscl

Another Gem from NJ

NJBalla
New York
Wednesday, March 27, 2019 7:06 PM
[view link] She reminds me of a fav of mine from Breathless who is from Kazahkstan. That being said, I avoid the club where she dances at all costs.

16 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    6.5 from the Cuban judge
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    Granted we all have different tastes and perceptions but she doesn't do anything for me. 5, maybe eek out a 6 on a good day.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Id love to see the 10s that some of you guys see at your respective clubs lol.... If Sara Sampaio performed in the area id see her everyday
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @Balla You have to get out of NJ so you can recalibrate your scale
  • Mnaz
    5 years ago
    I’m on board. Sweet face, body’s not all tatted up, ass to put your mug up. A gem for sure.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I was thinking what Papi said, I lived in the area for forty years, and there were tons of hot woman in NYC and the suburbs, but I always got bummed out by the women of NJ
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    she's OK i like the ones you posted in the past a lot more
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    "Id love to see the 10s that some of you guys see at your respective clubs" I've never seen a 10 in a club. There aren't any 10s in the clubs I've been to. Even an 8 is rare anymore.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Not a lot of 10s actually very few, but there’s plenty of 8s and more than a few 9s down her in SFlorida
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    That underwear ❤️ Exotic cancer is great. [view link]
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    A solid 7.5. A fun personality could put her in 8 territory easily. She would get some of my money if I met her in a club.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @nice spice that looks painful are you sure blahblah isn’t one of your troll personas?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I thought blahblah was one of meat72’s aliases? Or so I’ve heard
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    6 for me. She’s pretty but not my thing.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Her body is too thick for me; her face looks amazing when her makeup looks natural, and not so much more made up. If I had no other options, I might get dances from her if I had a few shots first, which I think puts her in 6.5-7 territory for me
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @nice spice but blahblah is the violent one Meats generally peaceable;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion