tuscl

Today is International Peepee Day!

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
That’s right, boys and girls! Today is international peepee day! On this date in 1957 I discovered my peepee!

I’ve been like a kid with a new toy ever since.

Later today I’m going to one of my favorite clubs to find someone willing to help me play with it.

10 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Actually it's National Cheesesteak Day.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ That just for fat fucks that haven’t seen their pee pee in decades
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Reverend,

In celebration, you should go to your local club and let some cute girl play with it.
  • reverendhornibastard
    6 years ago
    @warrior15 - That’s my plan.

This morning, I went to my workout room (I’ve got a great gym setup in my man cave). I enjoy “getting hard.”

Later I will go to a late lunch with wife and kids. Then I’m going to watch college basketball at a buddy’s house - at least that’s the official excuse!

I can hardly wait!

I’m dribbling already!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I assume the smoke smell will be that "your buddy" allows cigars in his house ? FYI, make sure you know what team is playing and what the score is.
  • reverendhornibastard
    6 years ago
    Actually, my buddy featured in my alibi DOES smoke cigars in his house (but except for one, none of the clubs I go to allow smoking inside the club).

Because I often use sports events in my excuses for going out on a prowl, I always have details on the game in question but so far, I’ve never been asked.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "That just for fat fucks that haven’t seen their pee pee in decades"

1. I don't know about you, but I don't get off looking at my pee pee so no loss there.

2. If I did, isn't that what mirrors are for? ;-)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ That's the anthem of dickie doo's all over (Dickie doo, a guy who's belly sticks out so far he cant bet laid)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Have fun with your new toy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion