tuscl

Heading to Atlanta

JackScott
Maryland
Thursday, March 21, 2019 3:23 AM
I plan on being in Atlanta for about a week and while I'm there I'll be visiting some of the SC's. How much mileage can you typically get/ask for without it being an issue? Also if I want to do some OTC, does the culture permit it or am I running the risk of law enforcement doing a sting operation at my hotel? I've been places where there is no-contact dances and if you happen to suggest otherwise or OTC they show you the door. And it's because of the heightened sensitivity to law enforcement being nearby. Anyhow, can anyone tell me what the SC climate is like in comparison to other cities?

8 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    There are 26 clubs listed for the Atlanta area. 19 of those are black clubs. Generally Atlanta is known as air dance capital of the U.S. They are all totally nude(except Club Wax) and offer alcohol. Some of the clubs offer VIP dances. These are usually 30 minutes. Prices and YMMV. Follies is the best known club for extras and Cheetah is the best known for eye candy. The black clubs are known for rap crap, booty shaking and rain making. Take out is available by some dancers at some clubs. Of course reading the reviews should be a part of your home work.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    No, shadowcat is messing with you. If you dont want to take the time to read the reviews, the you should skip Follies and head straight to Clermont Lounge. One of a kind experience.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    It’s one of a kind all right.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    At least it's a mixed club. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    If you are worried that cops might be running a sting operation at your hotel looking for guys bringing strippers back to their rooms, then you may be too timid for this hobby. Or else you need to stay at nicer hotels.
  • JackScott
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the advice shadowcat. That's what I really needed to know. Being that the ATL is an "air dance" state, then at least I know where the line is when I'm ready to cross it. Gammanu I like your advice also being that every now and again I want someone to tell me "go here" and I don't have to spend the first half of the week shopping the clubs. And you're right JohnSmith. I may be too timid. I actually got a fake ID so that if the place ever gets raided and the cops request the ID log, I won't be on it.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ jack scott stop worring about leo.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Read follies reviews decide for yourself
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion