tuscl

Cracking Los Angeles Strip Clubs - Where to start?

Nixur68
Texas
Wednesday, March 20, 2019 6:38 PM
Hey all, Next month I’ll be in LA for work and present for a few weeks through out the city. I might as well get some time in at the clubs but I’m a little perplexed how exactly I should go about it. For the record, I found Synn in COI completely unappealing. I didn’t mind the DTLA Spearmint Rhino bad although I wish they had booze and it’s on the small side. If anyone has suggestions or kind of summary of the areas that’d be ideal.

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Bare Elegance seems well-liked but not cheap.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    In before someone says TJ
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    LA is huge and very spread out with lots of clubs of all sorts. You'd have to narrow down what it is you are looking for to be able to offer some worthwhile suggestions for your visit.
  • -me
    5 years ago
    I can't speak too much outside of COI, but it really depends on what you like. Fyi, full nude = no alcohol. I haven't been to the LA Spearmint, but I find the vibe in COI Spearmint a little weird, like pervy weird. If you want to drink look at Satin Topless in COI, and Dames n Games out by LA. You can use these as a warmup club if nothing else. Most clubs seem to have a list of dancers working. Search the club name and roll call to get an idea of how many girls are in a particular club.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    The greater Los Angeles area has over 100 strip clubs and from what I’ve read and experienced most of them are pretty lame overall. My personal favorite is bare elegance and the clubs in the city of industry.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    If you want extras, try the San Fernando Valley clubs or AMPs
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    If you're willing to travel as far as COI to find a strip club, maybe you could check out Ecstasy Theater in Costa Mesa? I only have memories of it from my youth when I didn't know how to exploit the extra-ness of the club but most girls were down to fuck by the third song without me having to ask.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    La is a goldmine for lmp and amp. Bare elegance is good. I like jet strip good hands on dances and 2 mp a couple of blocks away for a good finish. Synns and paradise were both good when i went therem
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    There is this awesome website which rates and reviews strip clubs but I can't think of name...
  • Nixur68
    5 years ago
    That’s my point, there are just so freaking many clubs. Trying to see if any regulars have seen a few of them. I’ll be around LAX, Torrance, Long Beach and Hollywood. I’d prefer to find a LA Model that’s ten of out ten and cost isn’t a problem. Booze preferred.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion