tuscl

“Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so comp

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
“We have to wait and see what happens with the Mueller report,”

- Nancy Patricia Pelosi D'Alesandro

Speaker of the United States House of Representatives; (Pelosi is second in the presidential line of succession, immediately after the vice president.)

Born March 26, 1940

The so called “two-party system” in America is a tool of rich corporate stakeholders, used to present a false “choice” to voters each election. It rewards the candidates that are best at courting and servicing corporate donors.

Title says it all.

29 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I understand why Pelosi is saying that. But I say we have to do whatever it takes to remove Trump, and ASAP.

SJG
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    “We have to wait and see what happens with the Mueller report,”

Makes perfect sense to me.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    BS, Pelosi is a bitch who is part of the establishment.... She's saying that coz she thinks that Trump will drag the country down to the point that any Democrat could beat him. Its an election strategy for the DNC and nothing more...and the bitch is willing to sacrifice the country for it.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    ^^ So what's your opinion, @Dougster. Seems to me impeachment is a waste of time and divides the country unless a significant number of GOP senators go along. I don't so what's so remarkable about Pelosi's statement?
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I don't think impeachment would be good strategy for the Dems.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @CJKent have you got a better idea, let's hear it, until then you are no different than any other jackass, here, stating the obvious, what an intellectual, not !
  • Cowboy12
    6 years ago
    Trump is doing more for this country than the last 4 presidents combined, impeachment is crazy talk.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Impeachment talk covers up the fact that the Democrats are not capable of doing their job. I work hard, save and invest, so my life is great.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    @25;

“Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.” ~ Philippians 2:3-4

“And Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, How difficult it will be for those who have wealth to enter the kingdom of God!” ~ Mark 10:23

That’s all
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    @25;

“Do justice and righteousness, and deliver from the hand of the oppressor him who has been robbed. And do no wrong or violence to the resident alien, the fatherless, and the widow, nor shed innocent blood in this place.”

Jeremiah 22:3-5

This is another “better idea”
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Quotes aren't the same as convincing arguments.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    Pelosi is super smart. Don’t underestimate her. On impeachment there’s nothing to do right now. No way the senate convicts without a video of Trump doing high crimes and misdemeanors (or pee pee), so why waste energy talking about impeachment? All the dems will be left with is blue balls.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    @Ishmael

23 Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. 24 And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful.

Timothy 2:23-24
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    @25 the “better best idea”

“Death to the fascist insects that prey on the lives of the people”

- Patricia Campbell Hearst aka Tania (Born February 20, 1954 San Francisco, California)

- Soldier in the People’s Army.

This says it all....
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    The Dems would be smart to get off the "Trump is bad" bandwagon and start talking about tangible things the plan to do.

Right now it seems their only spokesmen is the commie AOC. We'll see how much traction they get with that strategy.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ let’s correct the record Patty Hearst, kidnapped, raped and indoctrinated by a bunch of lowlife bullies unfortunate pawn in the politics of the late sixties, early seventies, she was just a kid at the time, same age as I was until she got caught up in a drama that she never wanted to be a part of.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    BTW you can quote scripture till you’re blue in the face, it doesn’t make you any lees wrong.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    @25

What is wrong with asking/recommending people to
    “Do justice and righteousness, and deliver from the hand of the oppressor him who has been robbed. And do no wrong or violence to the resident alien, the fatherless, and the widow, nor shed innocent blood in this place.”?
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    @25

And what is wrong with telling people that

“I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live.
    Because everything else is meaningless. We all come from dust, and to dust we all return.”?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Because quotes from scriptures just show that you’ve been indoctrinated not that there’s any rational thinking going on,
    I think you just like to throw shit out there and stir the pot, but you really have very little regard for the mixture you create.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    @25

Quotations are used by me as a means of inspiration and to invoke philosophical thoughts from the reader.

Pragmatically speaking, quotations can also be used as language games (in the Wittgensteinian sense of the term) to manipulate social order and the structure of society

“Like everything metaphysical the harmony between thought and reality is to be found in the grammar of the language.”

~ Ludwig Wittgenstein
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I think you use quotes to avoid actual engaging with folks you’re using them as a shield and a sword, then saying who me?
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    @25

That is why I clarify/indicate/warn/ “Title says it all”.

And yes today my students call me Mr. Pi because I'm irrational...ly funny and I don't know when to stop...
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    If I choose to believe a good story from back in the day it won't be the bible. I prefer Aesop's Fables. Corporations of today remind me of wiseguys in the neighborhood where I grew up. They are your visible enemy and you are afraid of them. In reality they have no real power, because the capos are pulling their stringsand they do what they are told. Government is the capos. Corporations serve their masters in Government and if Government wanted them to be benevolent and fair, they would be. Government does not because simplistic, childish people who believe if they wish hard enough things will be the eay they want have been suckered into supporting Government over Corporartions, when in fact they are just saying we suck the drug importer's cock, but hate the street level dealer. Pelosi got rich off the taxpayer. The Obamas go rich off the taxpayer. So did the Clintons. Bernie the fraud is a member of the 1%, never holding a real job. Spare me the silly comments on corporations
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @CJKent really title says it all how simple and completely fake to say the least, let me hear you respond to my correcting the record about Patty Hearst, then if you like I’ll deconstruct the rest of your flawed arguments.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    @25

Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels.

And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ So I'm 100% correct you are an empty vessel, with absolutely nothing of value, to add.
    Ring and run how original.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    @25

Yes, an American classic tradition, but without the flaming bag of dog shit....
    :)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    All the indicators are telling us that the congress is moving towards impeachment.

Only 4 out of 100 senators stand with Nixon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsMxzORF…

SJG

President Trump Threatens Political Opponents with Violence

President Trump appeared to threaten his political opponents with violence in an interview published Thursday by the far-right website Breitbart. Trump accused his opponents on the left of “playing tough” but said his supporters are tougher, telling Breitbart, “I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump—I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough—until they go to a certain point and then it would be very bad, very bad.”

Jeff Healey Band
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Qb-6Qk…

The Way Life Should Be, Awesome Slut Dress
    https://www.ebay.com/i/143057311071?var=…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion