tuscl

San Diego Sux, Just Go to TJ

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
Thought about making this an article, but I’ll just post it here. San Diego or SD for short is notorious for having shitty strip clubs. Or is it? Lived there for a few years so I’ll tell you how it is from a monger perspective. While there, I never visited TJ, never had the need to as the quick boom boom with cheap whores wasn’t worth dealing with the border. I’ve been to TJ once FTR.

Strip Clubs - the only good club in SD is Cheetahs during the daytime. And what a marvelous club it is. Girls are extremely hot, grindage is a 10. These girls are also the coolest laid back gals ever. Most LDK or SSTC for an extra $20 or $40. Annoying is the routine of making rounds to patrons for tips after a stage show, which is a SD thing but it’s required. When there is a convention like ComicCon the talent is off the charts. The skybox is $350 but with the right gal during day shift, you will be fucking. This club sucks during night. The best things about this club is that while there is no alcohol, they own the bar next door and the girls can put on their regular clothes and join you where OTC can be discussed. Because the cost of living is sky high, OTC is usually $300. The other good thing about this club is that it is footsteps away from the best Korean parlor in town. $200 all in at this parlor will find you in and out and very happy, these girls are banging.

Sugar Daddy websites are amazing because of the cost of living. Most gals can be negotiated to $200-300. School semester startup times are typically amazing with coeds. These coeds usually ask for $400, are looking to whore themselves out for only 2-3 weeks but build a bank account of $4-5k by fucking a few dudes a few times. Many are sorority girls who are straight up about it and say they only have two weeks to ‘have fun and save up money to afford sisterhood. But the regulars who range from solid Los Angeles 7-9s can be sweet talked to $200 and some decent food and drink.

In general the spas are pretty awesome because there is a large population of Asian women. Walk in any random location and you’re likely to get an in shape 30-40 yr old who will drain you for a $40 tip.

Irvine is 1-1.5 hrs away, where the population is 90% Asian and thus well worth the trip if you like Asian women and food. You can drive up there, eat the most amazing Korean, Thai, or Vietnam food and go to some parlors where the girls are knockouts for $200.

Also close 1.5 hrs away are the brothels masquerading as SCs known as the COI. Oh the COI. The only time I’ve ever seen hotter shifts were weekends in Vegas at Sapphire and the Rhino, except at the COI half hour rooms cost $140 plus anywhere from a $100-200 tip for the girl. These are rooms with doors that shut, pleather couches, and mirrors on the walls. And you’re frolicking with LA 7-10s. These clubs do roll call online and if you live in Cali you have BonedIn, a site that is like Yelp and rates individual dancers.

Then you have the beaches. The other plus to TJ is you can drink and not have to look over your shoulder as much for fear of getting mugged. And you’re not followed are unduly dirty children tugging at you saying ‘Chiclets!’

TLDR anyone saying the monger scene in SD isn’t looking hard enough.

And Honorable mention to Fantasy Shots, a run down hellhole of a building in a ghetto area near the airport where bikini modeling exists. Pick one of two girls for $60 and go to the room to negotiate. It’s the least value, but when you see Audi’s and Mercedes in front of this run down shack, you know what’s up.

14 comments

• Countryman5434
    •
    6 years ago
    San diego beautiful city gorgeous beaches but have zero interest in mongeting there. Coi expensive but good. La has more fs amp and lmp tgan i can count
  • JamesSD
    •
    6 years ago
    I tend to stick up for SD, but let's admit less than 2 hours from COI is more of an advertisement for COI than SD.

The proximity to TJ keeps the market price for mongering more reasonable than some markets.
  • JamesSD
    •
    6 years ago
    Our civvys are also hotter than the civvys in most of the country.
  • Cristobal
    •
    6 years ago
    It's a very interesting view of SD, not sure I agree with including COI as part of the appeal.

Also, the Irvine/OC mongering scene is pretty pathetic.
  • Jascoi
    •
    6 years ago
    so why didn’t you make it an article?
    •
    6 years ago
    Plus saying that the boarder crossing is a reason for not going to TJ is misleading. I have a Nexus pass and have never waited more than 3 min returning nor have I ever waited more than a minute going to Mexico. Totally a non issue.
  • Jascoi
    •
    6 years ago
    yeah. i have the global entry and it definitely saves time crossing back into the land of the brave.
  • TJ Lee
    •
    6 years ago
    Very infomative. TJHK 600 dancers per week is unmatchable, or its prices, by anywhere in this part of the world.
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    6 years ago
    On my time on TUSCL the only guys I've read saying SD is pretty-good SC-wise are SD guys - pretty-much everyone else has said SD SCs suck, not even meh, including many experienced SCers that SC all over the country.

Seems mileage is so limited that if SD guys get a little then they think that's pretty darn good (perhaps by comparison to no mileage)
  • DeclineToState
    •
    6 years ago
    Yes, SD has an underwhelming strip club scene and is certainly not a SC destination. But when you’re there and either have less than 2 hours to kill or are with pals who don’t wanna cross the border, but you still wanna do some clubbing then it’s alright. It just sucks in comparison to TJ.
  • san_jose_guy
    •
    6 years ago
    According to Rubmaps, SD does have some good AMPs.

SJG
  • Cristobal
    •
    6 years ago
    Even with the proximity I don't feel it's fair to compare SD with TJ, it's a different set of rules.

SD sucks even when comparing it to COI or LA.

SD is more a cool place to hang out but not to monger.
  • Jascoi
    •
    6 years ago
    Hanging out at cheetah’s with my Homies swapin war stories and of times in the ol’ hong kong...
  • Icey
    •
    6 years ago
    I never thought of any place as a SC destination. San Diego is one of my favorite cities though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion