tuscl

stripper accessories & jewelry

JohnTitor
don't sweat the petty things-pet the sweaty things
Does that matter to you when feeling a preference for some dancers over others?

I personally really love and prefer hot strippers with dangly or hoopy earrings, lots of bracelets, ankle bracelets, pierced belly button, necklaces, sharp-looking, well done nails, toe ring. Not EXCESS makeup, though.

Many dancers don't seem to put much if any thought into it, and I definitely gravitate more to the ones that get dolled up.

That matter to you?

26 comments

• Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Absolutely! I love it when a dancer puts effort into her persona. Fingernails, jewelry, earrings, necklace, gold belt thingy, dangling belly rings. Just the right amount of makeup.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Dangly earrings are a big plus. The rest of it is not that big of a deal.
  • George123789
    6 years ago
    You’ll love this one....... over the weekend I was out clubbin a bit. Big announcement at about 11pm with the big build up: newbie night!

Two new dancers, a blonde and brunette both solid 8++s. Best part was both had regular hair, reasonable hair, no perfume, and best of all no tats! When 1 got nude she was barefoot with a butt plug (chrome). Talk about turning the house upside down! Newborn 2 went on stage in obviously Victoria Secret lingerie and garter/stocking -something new and took her quite a while to dance out of too. When she was finally nude, pierced nipples and pussy piercing and navel. Talk about hot!! This normally calm club just hopped! Everybody was tipping and getting lappers from these two - encouraged other five dancers to up their game. It was funny to watch the home team struggle to hustle!
    I enjoyed dances with the visiting team. By closing buttplug didn’t bother putting clothes back on. She just would stand off to the side and the next guy would almost dash over. Your preferences are obviously shared by many.
    There is nothing like a nude woman who is well apportioned, clean, unmarked with tats, shaven, sober, enjoys men and has a fun/willing vibe because she will make a great deal of cash every night and everywhere she goes.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I haven't see many but I find butt plugs disgusting. I don't like looking at ass holes and butt plugs just draw your attention to them.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    One of the girls I fucked had a butt plug. I still haven’t made up my mind if I like it or not.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    The first time I saw a butt plug on a dancer was during a very good lspdance, I was so turned on I took her to the VIP.

Since then though I'm not a fan of the butt plugs, maybe it was just the new, wow factor.

I like dancers who doll up, but moderately not too gawdy.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I do notice if a dancer is wearing jewelry. If they are not wearing any I usually don't even notice or pay attention
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    I too love dancers who make the effort to look good. Right amount of make up, jewelry, smell good, hair done right and a good outfit. As far as hanging jewelry or hoop earings, as long as it doesn't get in the way of removing her outfit during dances. I'm also one of the few on here it seems who like woman with tattoos. As long as they dont look like she got them while doing time. Love women with a colorful sleeve tattoo. Butt plugs are fine too, but they can skip the ones with a tail.
    Can't stand dancers who walk around with some beat up Victoria Secret one piece outfit, hair up in a pony tail or bun, very little make up and then wonder why you wont tip or get dances.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Many men seem to like my glittery choker
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Getting dolled up is a huge part of what makes strippers attractive. Her choice in nails, makeup, accessories reflects her style and personality.... its all very important
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I really like hoop earrings.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I like to see some jewelry on them. Long earrings are nice.

SJG

Led Zeppelin - Achilles Last Stand (Live Knebworth 1979)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWOuzYvk…
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm mainly about the bod - if I like her bod everything else is pretty-much irrelevant (except her approaching me w/ a cig in hand is a turnoff and at times it's enough for me to not wanna deal with her).

I do like dancers dolled-up, but her being dolled-up is more of a nice-extra vs a must-have - her not being dolled-up does not cause me to not wanna be w/ her if the bod does it for me - a dolled-up girl that's not my type (but o/w attractive) will lose-out to a non-dolled-up girl that is my type.

Don't care for jewelry particularly in the context of getting-dances - often times it tends to get in the way or limit her dancing - I once got a dance w/ a dancer that was wearing a fancy glitter-belt - the belt broke during the dance and in typical stripper-fashion she blames me for it - her dancer-buddy then comes up to me a few-minutes later telling me I should pay for the belt - I pretty-much told her to fuck-off.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    When I see a girl w/ a butt-plug it makes me think she may be more kinky/slutty - but not sure if the correlation is accurate to a large-extent.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Papi, you have to learn how to engage with girls wearing sexy stuff, like long earrings, or petticoats under their skirts.

https://img1.etsystatic.com/000/0/519264…

And front room makeout session, not buying dances. That will make it easier to work around jewelry and what not. You invite her to the backroom when it is time for your own pants to come down.

And I think a girl who is showing use of a butt-plug will definitely be more kinky/slutty. Our local clubs are not like that.

SJG
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I like her to look beautiful and sexy, of course, but I don't give a fuck about most of these things ... earrings, her nails, necklace, etc. None of it is really going to make any difference in whether I invite her to Mesa de Subra, or take her for dances. Belly rings and belly chains can be sexy, and those do register with me a bit, but it's just a little extra bonus, and mostly in the non-significant digits compared to her body, face, personality, choice of outfit
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^ these are all things women use to express themselves. They give you a window into how she thinks.

Nudist camps are the most boring places on the face of the earth.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think a dancer should invest time in her appearance, as her appearance is what will attract new customers (especially in certain high volume clubs).

That being said, body type and cleanliness are important - along with sexy lingerie. I like a pierced navel and a little navel jewelry. The thing that I find hottest is a dancer with toned abs wearing a sexy little belly chain.

I can't explain my reasoning, but I love that look. Its entirely possible - its due to my love for Marilyn Chambers - and seeing her in Insatiable wearing a belly chain. Maybe I'm showing my age?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Yeah, Marilyn Chambers, that really is even before my time.

But she is deservedly a legend.

I think eye makeup is really something. It shows you the passions which lye inside of her, waiting to be brought to the surface. Sometimes just seeing her I can already feel those passions in my own lower body.

SJG
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"That being said, body type and cleanliness are important - along with sexy lingerie. I like a pierced navel and a little navel jewelry. The thing that I find hottest is a dancer with toned abs wearing a sexy little belly chain. "

We have totally different taste in women, but I'm 100% there on that look. I see VERY few belly chains in clubs around here, which kinda blows, but navel piercings are kinda cute too
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Belly dancers usually have more on that exotic dancers. Different ideas.

Also need to design stuff which is more sex compatible, doesn't need to be taken off.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    The only downside to jewelry is it can be painful, I once had a crucifix go up my nostril during a lap dance...
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Yipes!

Front room makeout session would have gone better.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Probably, just can't do it in the clubs here...
  • kingcripple
    6 years ago
    Belly rings are hot
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion