tuscl

Comment on Muddy9's thread about how active you are during lap dances

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…

Muddy9 and some of those like him, they go on and on about buying this kind of service from a strip club dancer.

They don't seem to understand that lap dancing started in the front room, at SF MBOT. Mostly it meant lap sitting. But with a pretty girl in your lap, so much is possible. Only thing really prohibited back then was FS.

But today, the booths and back rooms, and the practice of selling dances, all it means is that the house gets a bigger cut, and that you pretty much have to let the girl lead it. So yes, as the girl is not opened up to you, not shifted from the sympathetic nervous system to the para-sympathetic, these guys are just being chumps.

This should be obvious, and anyone who has ever "bought dances" should be able to see this. Seems like Muddy9 and those like him though, they don't learn from their experiences. They would rather just pay money to exacerbate their own sexual frustrations. I guess its because things being as they are, that's the best they are able to do.

The obvious alternative is to make the encounter as civilian like as possible. You can give your girl money anywhere and at any time. In a strip club it is always good to be feeding her money. But otherwise, you don't always have to take things as they are being offered. And if you have picked a girl you really like and would like to be seeing outside, then it is worth it to make an impression on her.

So rather than buying dances, be generous, friendly, and open, and let a front room makeout session ensue. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you ASAP and continue to see her regularly.

If the front room makeout session really is impossible, DATYing the girl in the dance booth seems to work very well. It always has for me. Let's her see that you are saving your load for her, and it will move her to more likely be seeing you outside, or doing GFE-FS with you in the back room.

Strip club dancers respect guys who want to fuck them. But they don't seem to think much of the creeps who want LDKing. Quite understandable. I see the situation the same way.

Muddy9 and some of those like him had their own Underground Circle Jerk VIP Room, where they would not have to worry about anyone posting any contrary views. They must not have made very good use of it.

So as this is not a circle jerk room, I welcome all who wish to comment on this.

SJG

Try A Little Tenderness - Otis Redding
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W5jpm4g…

7 comments

• lurkingdog
    6 years ago
    Interesting perspective. Not sure what I think. Unless I am totally misreading it, I believe that I have been with dancers for whom LDKing for me certainly seemed to be a goal and one they seemed genuinely pleased to achieve. Often, those dancers who do not have any interest in FS sort of activities but enjoyed pl asking in this hobby just the same.

My two cents
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    lurkingdog, if you noticed, no one had posted in this thread for over 19 hours. That's because most folks on this site know that there is no changing SJG's mind about anything no matter how many facts your present him with. The fact that you, or I, or even a hundred other guys will recall multiple experiences with dancers who actually try to get you to LDK will mean nothing to him. He will still say that dancers don't like it, despite him not having set foot in a club for over a decade. He's got his mind made up on what the strip club experience should be not only for him, but every single other man on earth and nothing you say will change that.

So some advice, save your words.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Harassing him and pointing out right wing drivel isn't presenting facts.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Just because something is offered a particular way in strip clubs, that does not always mean that you have to take it the way it is offered.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The vast majority of the guys a stripper deals with have zero interest in knowing them outside. They may not talk about this, but they feel it.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    When I guy will give a pretty girl money and all he ever wants is LDKing, then you know the level of sexual frustration must be very high already. And he is merely amplifying it.

SJG
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ESS JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion