Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

lol best bus driver ever tells kids to "go fuck themselves", bails and strands t

JohnTitor

don't sweat the petty things-pet the sweaty things

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I loathe shitstain children, too. Accompanying link detailing the madness -

Replies (4)

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

What I really like about this item is that the TV report in the link was made by 69 News!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

It looks like the driver was drunk and it had nothing to do with kids being obnoxious.

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

I'm positive the kids were perfect, respectable angels =)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

After reading the article, I think the bus company might want to change its hiring policies. Hiring school bus drivers who have severe emotional issues - and who are nearing nervous breakdowns - is not a good idea!

When I was in high school - I remember our bus driver getting arrested - and taken out in cuffs. He was caught in a speed trap - in a 25 mph area - and he was going over 50 mph. He was also smoking pot while driving the bus.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement