Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hot bitch in Cedar Rapids Iowa

JordanRay

Nmmjiggfchinnd

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

You should come to Cedar Rapids and see me this week

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

She’s a Hoosier!

As in whose your daddy?

Profile picture for 501traveler
501traveler
•

To damm cold. It shows its 23 degrees right now. Im sticking to some warmer areas of the country.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Tell us why? You got to sell it mane

Profile picture for JordanRay
JordanRay
•

You guys crack me up lol seriously <3 look at my pics that number one then number 2 cause it’s cokd af n nothin better to do!!

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

I aint going nowhere but hk tj. Viva mexico!

Profile picture for JordanRay
JordanRay
•

I’ll be in Florida next week lol you guys are lame af that answer for no reason but to say where u are like anyone gives af bahahaha

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

I’m not going to tell you where I am

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Show us your tits

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Stay out of Florida there’s too many fucking tourists as it is Oh yea show us your tits ;)

Profile picture for JordanRay
JordanRay
•

Mmmm fruit cup?

Profile picture for Michigan
Michigan
•

Fugly. Pass.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Tough crowd here.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Do you actually have a tattoo on the front of your neck?

How bad did that hurt?

Profile picture for JordanRay
JordanRay
•

Yes I do lol it didn’t hurt much actually

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement