Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Vancouver brothels and strip clubs

Member6532

usa

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I am heading here for a few days and looking for some fun. From what I read online brothels are legal but cant advertise online. Anyone has any suggestions?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

Richards St. in the heart of downtown is your destination. Just swerve around the many junkies & used needles.

Here's a stripclub that is okay -

Used in the GREAT movie Deadpool

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

BTW not really referencing brothels, more that Richards St. will undoubtedly be a solid place to seek that out, and you're likely to get on the right track there. Decent strip clubs incl. the one I linked (I should contribute a review of that one some time), plus Vancouver in general is LOADED with hot chicks, as well as an overabundance of beautiful Asian ones, although I prefer the All-American or All-Canadian types myself =)

Profile picture for Member6532
Member6532
•

Thanks, I am really hoping to find a true brothel...I have never been to 1 and it's a bucket list thing.

Profile picture for Member6532
Member6532
•

Thanks, I am really hoping to find a true brothel...I have never been to 1 and it's a bucket list thing.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement