tuscl

Which is More Likely

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Is it more likely that President Trump colluded with Russia or that former President Obama was born in Kenya?

17 comments

• JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Collusion
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That someone put LSD in your fruitcup, you seem to be hallucinating.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Collusion
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Collusion? No

Russian interference? Likely

Kenya? Possible, but mother was a US citizen, so irrelevant.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    And collusion isn't a crime.

Neither is "relevant", but if either is true it points to the integrity of each.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Collusion in and of itself isn't a crime, but factors involved in collusion are ie defrauding others obtain an objective or gaining an unfair advantage in the market, politics, etc. Then you have lying to investigators, obstruction of justice, computer fraud and there's the whole thing about it being illegal to having foreigners directly or indirectly making whatever contributions to a political campaign....in this case said collusive factors.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Barry Soetoro & Kenya much more likely.

Also, Barry & especially Hillary colluded with Russia BIG TIME
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    More likely that the @OP has Down Syndrome.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    If Obama wasn't alleged to have been born in Hawaii the fact his Mother was American and his Father a dirty foreign fuck meant he was ineligible to run for President.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Let's talk about tits and ass I stead of fuckmeats
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    No, that would legally make him an American.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I'll take his grandmother's word for it. Kenya!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You're fucking idiots. Even if your little conspiracy theory had a grain of truth to it. The fact that his mother is an American citizen and was one at the time of his birth, would make him an American. Natural Born Citizenship isn't defined by the constitution.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ So??? My question wasn't if he was constitutionally eligible to be President. Only if he was born in Kenya.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    You're a retard Icey. If he wasn't born here he isn't natural born unless both of his parents were American. N o idea where he was born flag, but if he was born in Hawaii, you'd think there'd be medical records, or a n urse would recall him, or the ob-gyn, but according to the son of the ob-gyn, he never claimed to have birthed the former President. yeah imbeciles called rpogressives the son gave an interview to the UK Telegraph, google it.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't even call it a conspiracy theory at this point --it seems very odd to me we have a media wanting to probe as far up the colon as they can about every other candidate over the last 20 years but wanted to gloss over just about everything and anything concerning Mr. Obama.

Now if you want to know what I feel is the most odd is the mysterious disappearance of the various photos of Rod Blagojevich and Obama together that at one time were available to see ---and then Obama claimed to have never met him..........and then changed his story to state they were in the same place at the same time once or twice....and then poof just like Keyser Soze the photos were gone.

In this case it isn't something that happened in the deep dark past or in his days before he became a political figure.....it was something that happened during his run for president--actually the time line goes from right before his run to right after elected for the nit pickers--and it was a political seat for sale....graft. corruption. The kind of stuff that someone should have been investigating.

The Obama administration and Obama himself were always very good at playing their audience the way a magician's assistant does--diverting attention away from what you should be watching.........
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Not true, just takes one American parent to make him an American regardless of where he was born.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion