tuscl

FOSTA

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Has anyone heard of the new FOSTA legislation?

What do you think will be the impact on SCs and AMPs? Do you think there will be any?

9 comments

• Icey
    6 years ago
    AMPs really do need to be looked at. Many are unlicensed anyways and are essentially clip joints. More get shut down for that than actual signs of human trafficking and or prostitution.

With strip clubs, I think there will be an increase in online investigations and looking for clubs where "consensual sex work" takes place. Its an easier aspect of FOSTA/SESTA to enforce than "prostitution"....
    6 years ago
    For all the Republican loving mongers who lauded the rise of the party with the 2016 election, this crusade on the sex industry is a direct result of the conservative and evangelical forces in the party. You can review history and see that every period of strong conservatism there is a corresponding crackdown on anything and everything sexual.

Just ask Mr Pence. (He’s the number one reason I want Trump to finish his term).
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    In real life they pretend to be good Christians and conservatives. They save their love of prostitutes, infidelity, their hatred of other races, etc for their semi anonymous exploits on this forum.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sec…

The Secret Service told NBC News on Wednesday that it has suspended an employee following news reports that an agent on Vice President Mike Pence's detail was charged with soliciting a prostitute.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    The last crackdown on clubs and amp's was in palm Beach - blue area; it is happen ing in detroit - blue area; it happened in Providence - blue area. How do you know when a progressive is lying? easy. They all lie all the time.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Is there a new FOSTA? Or are we talking about the law passed in 2018
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^flagooners been taking a fruitcup induced nap for about a year or so;)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    If you keep creating threads like this, I'm going to stick my FOSTA into your SESTA
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Skibum you're a fucking idiot.... you're defending Republican legislation then trying to attack said legislation by claiming Democrats enforce it...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion