tuscl

Bitch, fuck you and the horse you rode in on!

JAprufrock
Did desertscrub's mom suck you dry, too?
Saturday, March 2, 2019 11:54 PM
It was a Sunday in June, can't recall if it was 2015, maybe 2016, but I awoke and couldn't get out of bed because I was so fucking depressed. It had been a few years since my marriage disintegrated into a billion pieces, a 14-year bond I never thought in my wildest fucking dreams would ever be broken. Shows what I know. My darkest fucking day. So bad that at some point I actually went on the Internet and searched "suicide methods." Carbon monoxide poisoning, yeah, that's the one. Looking back on that day now. I can't believe I sunk to such depths. Fuck that shit. I want to live. I want to eat pussy. I want to fuck babes half my age, Hell, even babes older than me, I don't fucking care, as long as they're wet and willing and spread-eagled. I still have a lot to live for. And I am so grateful for sites like TUSCL that clued me in on the wonders of places like Tijuana, where a man's fantasies can be fulfilled. If you thought you destroyed my spirit by leaving me, it was only temporary. i have a newfound zest for life and I'm highly motivated to live life to the fullest. I'm back, bitch. Suck on that!

10 comments

• BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    I didn’t quite make it to 14 years, but it was close. Lately I can relate to “I’m back, bitch. Suck on that!” Glad you’re doing well
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    I could have written this too. Fuck ya bro, life is great!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Human beings are incredibly resilient but no doubt many people go thru seriously traumatic events that seriously test that resiliency to the point of losing track with reality - but just like physical trauma/injuries heal and get better over time, so does emotional trauma/injuries
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ but it does take time
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Wow! That happened to me as well. After 17 years of marriage. Damn near offed myself. But, as it currently stands, 9 years later, I am remarried to a hot gal 19 years younger than I and she pulls in over $120 K per year and DOES NOT NEED ME for anything other than our companionship and fun. In other words, she seems to just want me for me. Sometimes blessings come in unusual ways.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    This is actually a very uplifting thread. The older I get, the more I realize women don't love nearly as much as men. With most women, it really does seem to be more about what you can do for them and not about who you are when it comes to relationships.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @japufrock viva mexico!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Congrats bro. Surviving is one thing, but you are thriving and living well. Living well is the best revenge. Our stories have some similarities, it would be an honor to buy you a beer in TJ in August.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @JAprufrock; You made me think of this poem: “A boy proposed to a girl, She rejected him. He was not sad. His friends asked him why he didn’t feel sad? The boy responded: Why should I be sad? I lost someone who didn’t love me. She lost someone who loved her.” I hope you are able to Look at the past with appreciation – not blame or regret. I am sure you had good times and bad times during those 14 years. We live in a continual process of growth and change. Life circumstances can sometimes also compel significant changes in personal philosophies and approaches to life. I think you should be glad and happy you have been “Stimulating clits and making women squirt since 2018” keep doing a good job. keep doing the lord’s work. “Forgiving what we cannot forgive creates a new way to remember. We change the memory of our past into a hope for our future.” –Lewis Smedes
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Gentlemen, appreciate the feedback and encouragement and wish you all the same. As I continue to measure out my life with coffee spoons, I am determined to savor every precious moment and never surrender. Like I said to my closest friend once, "There's pussy out there waiting to be eaten. What are we waiting for?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion