tuscl

gross stuff on the internet

JohnTitor
don't sweat the petty things-pet the sweaty things
Saturday, March 2, 2019 3:03 PM
Probably 20 years ago or so a friend introduced me to rottendotcom because I wanted to see uncensored pics of Nicole Brown Simpson & Ron Goldman. Saw those. The best thing I ever saw on that site were the xrays and couple of actual pics of some fat dude who had to go to the e.r. after shoving a bunch of potatoes and a jar of grape jelly up his ass lol They had all kinds of gross stuff and death pics with clever captions. Some other classic gross stuff is lemonparty & tubgirl. So nasty lol Have you ever had the displeasure of viewing tubgirl or other weird crap? DO NOT post any of those pics here, please!!

10 comments

• flagooner
    5 years ago
    You would love the links @shadowcat posts.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Not really the type of shit I seek out.
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    I never sought out tubgirl, lemonparty or 2 girls 1 cup, etc. Those were on 4chan or somewhere for everyone to see ugh
  • aspire5
    5 years ago
    I saw the worst images of gore ever once by accident and it still haunts me to think about it. I was on youtube watching "low pass fighter jets" when in the middle of the video was a fighter jet crashing into a huge crowd of people at an air show in Europe. That has got to be the most fucked up thing I have ever seen.
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    Tubgirl is a classic. In fact it’s so famous that my phone didn’t try to autocorrect it. Another one is goatse. Worth a google or two.
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    Japanese ass sex. A chick shits out a bunch of live eels someone put in her
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    The Nikki Catsouras car accident pics are gruesome. She took daddy's Porsche for a joyride without asking.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I’ve watched 2 girls 1 cup many times - and that was fine. The tub girl thing was interesting too. Goatse was fine as well. It’s good stuff for the curious with a strong stomach. Some true gore is rough - as you know real folks suffered through it. I saw a video of a dude (no homo) who put a glass jar in his ass - and the jar broke - and cut his ass - and there was a lot of blood. That probably looked worse than it might have been.
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    I find that stuff both disgusting and fascinating. There are plenty of sites with images or videos of death scenes, extreme sex fetishes and just about anything else you can dream (nightmare) up. It's crazy what people will do to themselves and too each other.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    my eyes hurt just reading this.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion